“terrible”

Diamand's
Ranked #87 of 247 Restaurants in Joliet
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Crest Hill, Illinois
“terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2011

My Wife and I went there for breakfast on her Birthday and I ordered the number(1) 2 french toast 4 bacon and two eggs. I asked if I could have two sausage and two bacon and the waitress said (no we do not do that). I said "well ask them if they will and tell them if they don't we will leave). She came back and said we could leave! The nerve of this restaurant to have the Audacity to treat my wife and I like this is absolutely intolerable. I never will go back. Oh by the way I am a older honer role student at Joliet Junior College in the Culinary arts program and I will tell this story until I am BLUE IN THE FACE.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank stephen s

Normal, IL
“Quick, basic food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2011

We stopped here for breakfast today....had driven by it for a long time, and decided it was time to give it a try. Although it was busy, we were seated right away. The breakfast menu had all the basics...eggs, pancakes, waffles, omlettes....nothing exciting, but all the standards were there. I had a sausage omlette with hash browns. The omlette was moist, which I like, but the hash browns were just ok. It came with toast. My dining companion had pancakes and eggs....the pancakes were good. He couldn't drink the coffee, however.

The waitress was very attentive, and the good came out very quickly. Total bill was less than $20. Would I stop here again? Maybe.....

• Visited March 2011