“Night Out at Hollywood Casino”

Hollywood Casino Joliet
Ranked #8 of 30 things to do in Joliet
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Not a huge gambler but when I do Hollywood Casino would be my choice,friendly environment,the food was quite good and there staff are attentive and friendly. Nice place to visit with family and friends. D

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"illinois"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 5, 2017

It's a nice representation of the Hollywood brand. it's a pretty large casino with lots of different machines both old and new. The staff was nice and there was plenty of parking.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Small and non smoking. Has a lot slots. Not a winner this time but hopeful next time. Had good entertainment.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

This casino is off the beaten path and kind of in the middle of no where but it isn't too far off of I-80 and Joliet. I live not too far away and like to stop in a couple times a year. Visited last week and had a beer and won a couple bucks so I left happy, not always the case but it is more about getting out and having some adult time than winning or losing. Sports bar has good specials some times and has a ton of TV's for viewing sports. No Starbucks like the other boat but that doesn't bother me.