“Horrible food and service” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tilted Kilt - CLOSED

Tilted Kilt
Cuisines: American, Bar, Irish, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Shorewood, Illinois
“Horrible food and service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Wanted to try out the restaurant since it's new and we have never eaten there. Went there with my husband. I thought the waitresses outfits were horribly tacky (and slutty-looking). Our waitress was VERY ditzy and annoying. Food was very sub-par and overpriced. Definitely will not be back.

Visited August 2012

Plainfield, Indiana
“Nasty girls”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

These girl working at this BAR are plain no MORRILES. They actually asked me if I can tip them more than 5 dollars that they needed to pay their bills that they are broke. NEVER COMING TO THIS LOCATION AGAIN...

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Daryl W
Crest Hill, IL
“Don't expect this restaurant will be open much longer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I wanted to try this restaurant. It is located in the Joliet Mall. We were seated and chose a high top table. Brittanie was our waitress. Decor is nice; lots of parking available. I ordered Maggie Mae's Fish and Chips but asked for potato chips not fries (an option shown on the menu). My husband had the Gaelic Chicken Fettuccini (left a lot to be desired). When our order was delivered, mine had french fries. I said to the waitress that I had ordered potato chips. She called over the Manager (Stephanie) and she said it comes with fries. I asked her to bring me the menu and I pointed to the potato chip option. They eventually brought the potato chips which were soggy, rewarmed and awful. It is obvious that the Manager was NOT "customer focused" and so was our waitress. We will never go back to this nor another Titled Kilt! There are so many wonderful chain restaurants in the area.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank VicBobCrestHill_IL
New Lenox, Illinois
“Tilted Kilt - Louis Joliet Mall”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Since it opened earlier this year, this place has become somewhat of a regular for our group of friends, since it is convenient for all of us.

The food is just OK in my opinion. The fries and wings are just kind of there. I've had their wraps before, and while they good, they are rather small. I do really like their chips and salsa though.

The overall atmosphere is fine. Great for watching a game, or just meeting with friends. Most of the waitresses are friendly and talkative, as long as you don't come across as a perverted weirdo.

• Visited August 2012