“Warning”

Best Budget Inn Joliet
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed July 21, 2007

Three star, Please. This was the worst scariest place I have come across in my travels north in IL. This is a huge property with rooms all the way in the back of the lot. The room I stayed in 123 was very dirty, the bathroom was disgusting with dirt on the walls and floor. There was a old broken broom handle to lock the sliding glass door! The carpet was stained to a gross mess. There was a "for a good time" phrase written above the bed on the ceiling. This was the last room left in town that night I can assure you or I would have been out of there. It was the worst situation I think I could imagine. The parking is dark and I would say that there is a real danger of crimes against persons in this specific motel. Stay away.

Joe

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank rjsnyder114

Reviewed September 10, 2004

The web pictures are very misleading. I booked this thinking it would be decent for the price, but it looked like a dicey location. The parking lot was dark, and there were weeds growing everywhere. The check in area had a large surveillance camera, which made me feel uneasy. The desk clerk did cheerfully refund my money, however. The hotel is attached to a seedy looking roadhouse/bar.

10  Thank szetka
Travelers also viewed these Joliet hotels
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet
5 mi away
Harrah's Joliet
Harrah's Joliet
#4 of 24 in Joliet

Been to Best Budget Inn Joliet? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Budget Inn Joliet

Address: 4200 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60431-4722 (Formerly Best Value Inn Joliet)
Location: United States > Illinois > Joliet
Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 24 Hotels in Joliet
Price Range: $79 - $109 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Budget Inn Joliet 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Best Budget Inn Joliet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.