“Great restaurant, good service”

Heroes West Sports Grill
Ranked #6 of 247 Restaurants in Joliet
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Heroes West Sports Grill - 1530 Commerce Dr., Joliet Illinois 60431 - Located next to the Ramada - Phone (815) 725-1234
Monaca, Pennsylvania
“Great restaurant, good service”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Great food watched a lot of penguin games ther. Fantastic food

Visited March 2012
Joe P, Owner at Heroes West Sports Grill, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, and sorry your Penguins did not make it to the finals last year.

Rest assured, we will be showing Penguins games again this year. Also keep an eye out for a bunch of new craft beers we are carrying.

Thanks for the kind words in your review, nothing warms the heart like a good review.

Joliet, Illinois
“Food has gone WAY down hill!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Used to be one of our favorite places to meet for a weekend lunch, catch the game, or a quick dinner. YUK is all I can say anymore. The burgers are terrible. Past two times I ordered them, they came out GREY!. Ordering it medium, they should be pink if they were fresh made to order. What grey tells me is that they are frozen patties.
Service has also gone down hill. We don't go there at all anymore by ourselves, or our large group.
No value at all anymore and horrible burgers.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank kwest32
Joe P, Owner at Heroes West Sports Grill, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
I am sorry that your burger was cooked incorrectly. We take pride in our burgers and we would love an opportunity to change your mind with a burger cooked to your order. If you should happen to stop back in, ask for Joe P, I would like to say hello.

Joe P
Lynn, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sports Bar and Grill”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Just your typical Sports Bar. I stayed with some friends at a hotel across the street; so we went here really because it was close. It's not a place I would go out of my way for.

Visited December 2011
Joe P, Owner at Heroes West Sports Grill, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Kora,

I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. I hope that if you are in the area again that you will stop by and give us another chance.

Carbondale, Illinois
“Good food & service=glad we went!”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We ate here twice and were pleased both times. Food was tasty and portions were generous. We were served quickly and politely and the cost was in-line with what you'd expect. The second time we were there was with a group of about 30 people, including 12 twelve-year-old boys – ‘nuff said. The staff accommodated us quickly and politely and served us in an efficient manner. Even though it was not a busy time of day (mid-afternoon), I found this impressive. They also made a great margarita!

• Visited July 2011
Joe P, Salloonkeeper at Heroes West Sports Grill, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear LHG1107,

I did not realize that Carbondale now had pyramids! I have got to make a trip down south.

Glad that we were able to provide a nice time for your group, hope to see you again if you are in the area.

Best regards,
“Casual, Fun, and Great Food”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I love a place with fantastic food and a casual atmoshphere. Heroes has both. The atmosphere is a sports bar theme with lots of TV screens for catching whatever is currently happening. The food is awesome! My favorite is "The Mayor" sandwich. This has got to be the best beef sandwich I have ever had. Get it with the horseradish sauce. Awesome! I also really enjoy the chili.

Dear Hraether,

The mayor is also one of my favorites. Next time you are out, ask for me so that I can say hello.

Also, you might want to give the Spuds El Grande a try. One of my favorite apps.