“Hotel said they were good, but...”
Review of Cemeno's Pizza

Cemeno's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 258 Restaurants in Joliet
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I can't give an opinion on whether the food is good, but I am very disappointed in the customer service. Our hotel recommended them and said they delivered. My husband was craving a Italian sausage sandwich and we had been driving all day, so was thrilled we did not have to search for this place. We called to place our order and spoke to what sounded like a very busy young man. He said they did not deliver to us. I looked online and saw they were only a couple of blocks from where we were staying. We suggested to the hotel staff that they probably should not recommend this restaurant to their patrons.

1  Thank Cheryl M

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I drive over an hour for this tasty and delicious thin crust pizza. The absolute best around.
We always start with the antipasto salad, with is great. A perfect light and sweet dressing.
Then order a white pizza and another with meat. All winners.
The service was very good too, on a busy Sunday. Megan was an outstanding server.
They also have honey brown beer on tap. Wish I lived closer.
A must stop, on my top 10 list of restaurants in chicagoland.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Nice, thin crust with sauce that is a little sweet. Waitresses are excellent. We go whenever we can!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've been there a few times and it's only got worse!!!! pizza is ok at the most, but the big building wing what seems to be all action is a real let down. all of there food is ok at best most seems out of a can or frozen!!! i guess the people like the sports theme and I would too but if you come with more than one or two people they stick you in the banquet room with no tvs ,sports or service!!! sorry guys!!!! rather order in!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Not sure if it's the sauce or the crust or a combination of both that makes it taste so good, but it's different than any other pizza I've tasted. The BEST !