TownePlace Suites Joliet South
ComfortInn
$159
Hampton.com
$149
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet(Joliet)(Great Value!)
$162
$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$122
ComfortInn
$368
$324
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbeach ballsrubber duckcracker barrelfull size refrigeratorcookies and milkhot tubhome away from homefresh fruitgreat place to stayfire piti highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffroom was spotlessbusiness travellobby areaindoor poolstaying at this hotel
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had business in the area and was looking for a place to stay - during race week - the TownePlace Suites was very reasonable and had rooms too - first time staying at a TownePlace Suites - the room was very comfortable - would stay here again when in the area - close to places to eat and right off I80

Room Tip: Since this was my first time here, I am not sure where the best rooms are - I alway like first florr and away from traffic - if on another floor close to the elevator is good
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Wen386,

We are so glad that you were finally able to experience the TownePlace Suites brand. Our team is very happy that you decided to stay with us over race weekend. We would love to see you again next year.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed August 18th-20th. When we arrived we were treated well. We had one complaint that was immediately addressed. My family loved everything about this hotel. We will definitely be back. We would also recommend it. The manager Angela was the best.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Gdrigo,

Thank you very much for staying! We appreciate the kind feedback. Our team works hard to make this a great place to stay for our guests and their families, and we enjoy hearing when we have accomplished this!

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here at the start of our Route 66 trip. The hotel was ok but the location I not the best - if I did the trip again I'd pay the extra to stay in Chicago. The rooms were a good size and the breakfast included was nice.

• Stayed: July 2013
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Caremc,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us on you Route 66 Journey.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My stay was beyond pleasant. the hotel was clean, the staff was extremely nice and accommodating my family was raving about how pleasant of an experience it was!!!! Especially SYBIL a million thanks. you made our trip a million times better. stay here you will love it. We most certainly did!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
COziemkiewicz, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear TheresaD,

We appreciate your TripAdvisor review! We are wowed by reviews like yours! Our passion at the TownePlace Suites is to provide a memorable stay to our guests, and it sounds like we truly accomplished that for you! We are so lucky to have Sybil on our team, and we are happy you were able to experience her vibrant, hospitable service.

If you are ever back in the area, please come see us again!

Cindy Pell
Director of Sales.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family wedding. This was the first time we had stayed at a TownePlace Suites and I was quite impressed. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were great. Our room had a small fridge and microwave, a stove top and a huge closet. There was a king size bed and a pullout sofa. Although we didn't use the pool, it looked very nice, and had a nice patio right outside. Breakfast was included with our stay, and we had to wait a bit for it be replenished but that was the only issue. Hotel was very accommodating to the group of people staying there for the wedding. Location is good too, right off of I-80 and near I-55. Would definitely stay here again and will check these hotels out in other areas while traveling.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank magnumpia

Dear MagnumPIA,

Thank you for reviewing the TownePlace Suites! We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Our staff works very hard to provide the cleanest hotel with the best service. On our busy weekends we try our best to replenish in the breakfast area as fast as possible, but I understand your frustration with having a wait for certain items to be replenished. I can guarantee that we will continue to improve and have items out faster. With the hotel's location right off I-80 and I-55, it's great to hear that it was very convenient for everyone coming in with the wedding!

Thanks again for your review!

Cindy Pell