“Best hotel we've stayed at in Joliet”

TownePlace Suites Joliet South
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Joliet
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband & I were in Joliet visiting family & friends from April 21 thru May 1. In the past we have stayed at several different hotels around the I-55/I-80 corridor or the I-55/Rt 30 area. By far, this was the best of any of the hotels we have tried. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Staff was terrific. Even the laundry room was satisfactory. Have no complaints at all. We visit this area fairly often and will definitely only stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Dianne C,

Thank you for a great review! Our entire team is grateful to have earned all of your future stays when traveling to Joliet.

We look forward to serving you & your family again soon! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Before arriving I called to request a room with more sleeping arrangements because my sister asked if she could stay with us. The desk clerk was vey helpful and changed the king studio to a double queen studio. The room was very spacious with a lovely well stocked kitchen and large amounts of storage. The beds were very comfortable as were the nice large towels in the bathroom. We will definitely stay here again the next time we're in the area.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Thesneeks
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Thesneeks,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to provide a home away from home for you while traveling to the area.

Your feedback is much appreciated. Please don't hesitate to call on us whenever we can be of service.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Got bumped from the Fairfield Inn next door (due to a mechanical problem) just after midnight after a horrible travel day. I was prepared to be grumpy and demanding when I had to use the foyer phone to attract the clerk/auditor's attention, but as I approached the front desk, she greeted me by name and said "we've been waiting for you!" She had my keys ready, and she walked me to the elevator, letting me know that she would have breakfast set out a little early if I was interested, and getting my wake-up call time just as the doors closed. She single-handedly turned my night around, and I slept far better because of it.

The room was clean spacious, and amenities were good quality. Very quiet, even with the usual extended-stay early risers. Didn't use any of the kitchen items, but they looked new and well-stocked. Breakfast looked like standard fare, including cook-your-own waffles and a variety of fruits and breads.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Jem196204,

On behalf of the entire team atTownePlace Suites Joliet, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback and endorsement of our staff and property. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Towneplace Joliet is a nice, quiet and clean hotel with everything needed in a room, a good comfortable bed, flat screen tv, sofa, office area with lots of space, a clean bathroom and a perfect size kitchen; it is a good place to rest! hotel also has a gym and a pool. Friendly and helpful front desk service!

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Marylovesrivier,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Stayed here a week on business. I chose this location because of the full kitchen and proximity to my destination. The next time I choose it, it will be because of the clean rooms and fantastic service. I've never experienced a more friendly staff who is willing to go out of their way just to make me feel at home. From one employee offering me a bottled water after my workout, to another employee giving me a AA battery for my wireless mouse so that I didn't have to run to the C-store, to the personal note from my housekeeper. I can't say enough about my experience at this property. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear CSM40,

Thank you for staying with us! Our team strives to make you feel at home and it is so nice to see that you recognized it. Your compliments will certainly be shared with our team.
We're grateful for the opportunity to serve.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites Joliet!

Take care,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Nice hotel with good location to I 80. Really nice rooms, friendly personnel, and clean lobby. Stayed here for a week but lots of people are here for 3-10 weeks working various jobs in the area.

Snowed all week but they kept the parking lot plowed. McDonalds and Cracker Barrell within 100 feet of the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near the exit doors. Slam loudly at all times of day and night.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Sales_Manager_0, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear SoddyCreek,

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to provide a home away from home for you while traveling on business.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed at this property for over a month and we absolutely loved it. They accept pets which was very important for us. The room was extremely clean, the breakfast area was always immaculate and the food was good even though it was basic breakfast foods. The staff at the front desk were very nice and Ingrid and Maggie who were the ladies that took care of the breakfast area were two of the nicest people I have ever met. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear CandyM,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We're grateful for the opportunity to serve. Your compliments will certainly be shared with Ingrid & Maggie.

We look forward to welcoming you back! Thank you for choosing Hampton Joliet!