“Wonderful Stay..”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Joliet
Pittsburgh
“Wonderful Stay..”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed at hotel for two weeks on business. Hotel was newer with exceptionally clean, well appointed rooms. Hotel staff was great, always had a Hello when they saw you and wished you well when I checked out. Stayed in alot of hotels, that is the kind of hospitality that brings people back.
Great work out room with indoor pool and hot tub. I worked night shift, hotel was quite and they had my room cleaned everyday before I returned back to the hotel at 7:00 AM.
Free morning breakfast was a plus as was having the snack shop. Look foward to staying again.

Room Tip: Higher floors seem to have less traffic and seem to be a little more quite.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HamptonI80, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Familyoffive106,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you next time you come to Joliet.

Thanks,

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Stanardsville, Virginia
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were lucky enough to get a room at the last-minute for an unexpected trip to Joliet. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was amazing. The experience has convinced us to choose Marriott for all of our short 1-3 night trips. The staff deserves a big thumbs up!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonI80, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Dear JaimyF,

Our staff prides themselves in great customer service. I am so glad that you were able to experience this on your last minute travels to Joliet. Thanks for your loyalty to the Marriott Brands of hotels.

Thanks,

Mill Creek, Washington
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This hotel is exceptionally clean and up-to-date, the rooms are well-designed, and the bed is very comfortable. The fully furnished kitchen was a nice surprise. My husband and I were sorry we were there for only two nights. We're definitely staying here the next time we come to town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear NancySueFitch,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to have you stay with us again soon!

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great hotel. It was nice, clean, and family friendly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I'll be back here for the next nascar race and will defitntely stay here. I felt very safe and even the guests were very friendly too.

Tip for Nascar fans: if you are not familiar with the area and you take a taxi to and from the race, make sure you know where your taxi will pick you up. We walked for a LONG time before we found our pre-arranged taxi and he almost left without us becauseit took us so long to find him.

Tip for waffle maker: Don't put too much spray on the waffle iron or you will cause the fire alarms to go off. There were a lot of angry people at 6:00 am.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonI80, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear TravelerFamilyof5,

Thank you so much for your tripadvisor review. I will make sure to pass along your tip for the waffle maker so that other guests do not have the same experience. I am glad that you felt that our hotel is very family friendly. Our goal is to make you feel like our hotel is "your home away from home". I hope you come back to visit us soon!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A very nice place to spend a few nights ,,my husband and I celebrated our wedding Anniversary at this wonderful Hotel , a great place to get away from the city,,, If you are looking for someplace to go to get away from it all Townplace Suite is the place to go.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonI80, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Vivian I,

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for staying with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself. We would love to have you back!

Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I had to move here because the Hampton Inn was terrible. And man i wish i would have stayed here from the beginning. Friendly staff, very helpful and extremely clean. A small kitchen in every room. and it was cheaper than the Hampton.

I will come back here again!

Room Tip: Sorry, there all great.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Itravelalot2011
HamptonI80, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear ltravelalot,

Thank you for review to Trip Advisor. I am glad our staff made you feel welcome. We pride ourselves on our clean rooms. Hope to see you on your next trip to Joliet!

Grove City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was a very nice property. Everything was clean, fresh and modern. The little kitchen was so nice to have. The staff was helpful. I would go to this property anytime. There were a couple of places you could walk to get something to eat and a little bar not to far. This property stands up to the Marriott name as far as quality goes.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HamptonI80, Manager at TownePlace Suites Joliet South, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Katie458,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. Hope to see you again soon.