“Bring earplugs”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jerseyville
River Grove, Illinois
“Bring earplugs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

My stay at the hotel was ok; the room was clean and the staff was friendly. The hotel is definitely in need of a facelift; the room looked 'tired', the bed was passable at best and the TV was tiny and located way across the room. There was a recliner in the room near the TV but personally I am grossed out about a chair that sees so much traffic. My issue was the noise. Clearly the rooms were not built with peace and quiet in mind. Conversations in the rooms on either side may as well have taken place in my room. I always bring earplugs when I travel, which helped but I still heard voices and doors.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
I am so sorry that you had problems with the noise. I will do a follow-up on this to see what caused the problem. I wil have my staff walk the hallways to make sure that noise is not a issue. Again, I am sorry for the issues you have encountered at our hotel. I do hope you will give us another chance. Have a good day. Becky Inlow, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Foley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

this is a very nice motel, very very clean, and staff is wonderful, especially the manager, becky.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for taying with us. We enjoyed your visit. We hope that when you are in the area again youwill stay with us. If there is anything I can do for you just call and ask for me personally. Again, thank you. We hope you had a nice Memorial Day. Becky Inlow, General Manager
Mahomet
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The hotel was very clean and accommodating! The staff were super friendly, too! I will stay here again when in the area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
We want to thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a great day. Becky Inlow General Manager
Manteno, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Six of us stayed at the Super 8 in Jerseyville, IL for a cousins' reunion for three days in May, 2013. Everyone who worked there was friendly. The rooms were very clean, as were the hallways, lobby, and breakfast area. When we left to visit a childhood memory, they told us to have a good time. When we returned, they welcomed us back. They made us feel at "home". Thank you Becky, Adam, and everyone else.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
We want to thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed having you here with us and sharing your memeories. I am glad you felt at home. That is how we want all our guest to feel. If there is anything we can do for you just call and ask for me personnally. Again, thank you. Becky Inlow
Saint Robert, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I ended up in Jerseyville Il overnight. The Super 8 was recommended by Tony's North manager Paul. We were greeted by Adam with a nice smile and "How can I help you". That is nice to experience after a long day. Our room was clean and comfortable. The next morning we were greeted by the manager who was prepping the breakfast bar. She was very friendly and I felt like we were truly appreciated as customers. We could not have been happier with our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
We want to thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed having you with us. I am enjoying Yelp, that you told me about. Thank you for refering me to this site. I hope you have a wonerful day. If there is anything I can do for you just call and ask for me personally. Again, thank you. Becky Inlow, General Manager 618-498-7888
Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My sister and I were attending an event in Eldred, Illinois and as I searched for somewhere in the area to spend the night, I found this Jerseyville location to be one of the closest. After reading through the reviews I decided that it would be fine. FINE was inadequate! Yes, as some other reviewers have stated, it shows a little wear and tear, but the staff makes up for any shortcomings the hotel might present. They are friendly and very helpful – thank you to all. The room was clean, the beds comfortable, there was even a recliner in the room. Also, Jerseyville itself is a very nice rural town. All in all, based on this visit, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at this Super 8 again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Super8Jerseyville, General Manager at Super 8 Jerseyville, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
We want to thank you and your Sister for staying with us. We hope that if you are in the area again you will stay with us. If there is anything I can do for you, just call and ask for me personally. Again, Thank you so much. We hope you have a great day. Becky Inlow, General Manager 618-498-7888
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jerseyville
Ruebel Hotel
#5 of 5 in Alton
Super 8 Alton
Super 8 Alton
#4 of 5 in Alton

Been to Super 8 Jerseyville? Share your experiences!