“Love fried tacos” 4 of 5 bubbles

Los Tres Amigos
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Jerseyville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North of St. Louis
“Love fried tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I love getting the fried tacos. The food is prepared when you order, but arrives very "fast". Staff is friendly.

Winchester, Illinois
“Always good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have eaten here as a family several times. They are always friendly and happy to help. Their food is always good and the kids love it too! I would recommend to anyone! The meals are a lot of food so bring your appetite!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ltldxi
Alton, Illinois
“Don't waste your time!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been here twice and never again. First visit was with 2 other people. We ordered quickly but then never saw our waiter again. When he finally came he said very seriously over and over who had one cheese quesadilla, no cheese. What? so that's just a shell? Finally he gave it to the gal and it did have cheese... not a very good joke. Later we tried to flag him down cause one order was wrong, and he held up his hand as a just a min. and continued to talk to another table, just chatting. I gave them one more shot this week and nearly the same thing. It took our waiter 10 min just to wait on us. Then 3 other parties came and got their food before us. We asked for refills, and chips, never came. Finally got our COLD food. When we though he was bringing our bill, we got our sodas....Never came for a bill, so we went to the counter and complained. When he asked me for my bill, I said we couldn't wait any longer for it. We were there for over an hour already. They ended up not charging us but really, this is not how to run a restaurant.

Visited January 2013
Jerseyville, Illinois
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Food and margaritas are excellent, but lately getting your meal takes longer than ususal. Staff is extremely friendly.

Visited November 2012
Jerseyville, Illinois
“Yummay !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was absolutely amazing ! I love Los Tres Amigos and try to eat there monthly. Their food is phenomonal and a lot closer to the real deal than other "mexican" resturants. I definitely reccommend Los Tres Amigos !

Visited July 2012