“Twice in a week”

Baymont Inn & Suites - Jacksonville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were on our way to Quincy, IL when we decided to stop to Jacksonville, IL for a night. We saw 3 hotels when we took the exit and decided to stay at this one. My husband usually stays at different Baymont Inn all over for his work travel purpose. When we entered the hotel it had very fresh decor and than we found out that hotel is newly opened (less than a month). We got the room on 3rd floor. Room was specious as well as clean. Front desk and morning staff was very helpful. It was very usual morning hot breakfast with biscuit, sausage gravy, bagel and etc. Place is very clean and everything is brand new. We booked the hotel for our on way back trip as well. If you are in Jacksonville, IL and looking for low price and clean hotel with nice breakfast than Jacksonville, IL would be the best option.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The place is very clean and staff is super friendly. I always compare price and reviews before I book the hotel. This hotel had no reviews when I booked it. Only reason i booked this place was due to low price and recently opened. From my experience if hotel is newly opened than everything has to be new and new cant be bad according to me. I must say I was right once again. Place is clean and everything is new in the hotel. Spcially My grand kids liked the 39" Tv. They played there xbox all day. We had to drag them out of the room for dinner. Brekfast in the morning is nice as well. Location is right of the exit. Prices are the lowest for any hotel in Jacksonville.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We live in Jacksonville, IL and were looking for a place for one night on our anniversary. We found out that we got new hotel opened up in town. My wife and I decided to give it a try. We booked the room with Jacuzzi / hot tub suites and it was the best jacuzzi room we have ever stayed in. Place is recently opened and everything as you expect with new hotel. It was very clean and staff was friendly as well. Room was specious and price was really low. I guess they want to attract more customer with low price but now I would pay even higher price for that room since I know the quality we are getting. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple