“Updated- new menu, limited hours”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Reichert's Banquet, Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Illinois
“Updated- new menu, limited hours”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Revisited this restaurant after not being back in town for awhile. The menu has completely changed and they are only open for dinner Thurs-Sat, and Sunday (?). Very disappointed, this used to be my favorite place to eat. It's only "average" now. : (

• Visited July 2012

Illinois
“Its ok... Prices are a little high.”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Went there for a birthday party. The atmosphere is nice. I got a ravioli dinner and it came with 2 sides. I told the server I just wanted the ravioli only. I got my food and there were only about 4 ravioli on the plate and they charged me full price for the meal which was about 17 dollars after tax. My mom got the cherokee burger and couldn't even finish it because it didn't taste very good. We felt like we were being rushed by the staff the whole time. I was not happy, I will not go back. The same people that own this also own the diner next door.

• Visited February 2011
“new cook”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

They have a new cook that is fabulous. Watch for the specials.

Illinois
“My favorite restaurant in the area!”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The food is great, they have a really good menu with a nice variety. The steaks are the best around. The wait staff is awesome, too! They have room for parties, and they also do receptions, etc. I can't recommend this place enough! Great Sunday brunch buffet, too, we go all the time.

• Visited November 2011