“Worth reviewing again!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Winchester, Illinois
“Worth reviewing again!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We returned to this restaurant for dinner just me and my hubby. The new food items are quite interesting and not like the other places in town! I LOVED the selection and cant wait to try more dinners! I would say this place is definitely stepping up their game!! GREAT JOB! Loved what we had and will definitely return for more!

• Visited May 2013

Springfield, Illinois
“ok dining”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Food was fine and the service great; it just wasn't anything that would qualify as out of the usual dining.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 2812ri
Pleasant Plains, Illinois
“Renovated and new items on menu”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I always go to Muggsy's with my co-workers for lunch and they have added some new items to the menu. The Quesadillas are huge but look tasty. Haven't tried them yet but everything I have tried has been great.
The renovation was very tastefully done..they did a good job. Much better use of space.
They have also recently raised their prices too...so now I would say it is a little pricey but it is really great food. So I think its worth it for a splurge every now and then.

Visited February 2013
Winchester, Illinois
“Fun place to visit with friends”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is more of a bar and grill type place to eat. We got appetizers and beer (of course) The food was good but nothing spectacular. They have lots of tvs so you can watch whatever game you like. Jacksonville has really fixed up the town square this place is located on. I would definitely recommend this place for catching up with friends!

Visited January 2013
Philippines via Chicago
“Gone WAY Downhill”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

They redesigned the bar so it seats about 3 people. The prices have been raised. We ordered 4 different wines; they were out of all of them. We were celebrating a birthday party and wanted dessert. The manager told us the table was reserved for another group and we could take our dessert to go. We still had full glasses of wine to drink. The manager just stormed off. WILL NOT BE GOING BACK! Used to be a favorite stop in JAX.

Visited January 2013