The Westin Chicago Northwest
HolidayInn.com
$159
$135
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
$43
$120
  • Pool
$93
$139
All reviewscorner suiteheavenly bedupgraded to a suitebusiness hotelwedding receptionlobby barbar foodgift shopstarbucks coffeemini fridgebusiness tripthis past weekendo'hare airportwoodfield mallchicagospgconference
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I’ve stayed at the Westin Northwest before and can’t find anything negative to say. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are nicely done. I would say that if you don’t like your room warm then just turn the AC on because the building runs warm in my opinion. Nothing amazing stands out about this westin location

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
GM-Itasca, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back for a future visit. Thank you!

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time staying at this hotel. I stayed in a room on the fourth floor and it was clean and the beds were comfortable. I have to admit (unwillingly) that there was mold on the bathroom tile which disappointing. I just expect more from Westin. That's my only complaint. I know that some people have complained about the level of noise but I haven't had any problems with noise.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
GM-Itasca, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear jony5,
We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing to stay with us when you are in the area. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I do want to apologize about the mold on the bathroom tile. If you have the opportunity, please feel free to contact me at 630-773-4000 with your room number so we can follow up on the issue - that is definitiely something we want to take care of. And, please keep us in mind for your next visit to the area. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with your future plans. Thank you!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I attended a 2 day conference with the Illinois Realtors. This is a very nice hotel. The lobby area was stunning as you can see up to the 12th floor.. My room was spacious and very comfortable. The meeting room was accommodating. I will say the food and drinks were very pricey for a suburban hotel and really had no choice without driving. $14.68 was a bit much for a martini.(it tasted great). I am always satisfied when I stay at a Westin.

Room Tip: I had a corner room which looked over some ponds on the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
patty_connolly, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Terry U,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you fould the hotel to be clean and welcoming. We were happy to have your group with us! Your comments will be shared with our staff and management team. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed here over the Thanksgiving weekend. Everything met or exceeded our expectations.
- Greeted warmly by front desk staff
- Room was spacious, clean, and quiet
- The bed was very comfortable and offered pillows of varying softness, a nice touch
- We always enjoy Westin room amenities: bath products, Starbucks in-room coffee,bathrobe
- Recommend for business or personal stay, close to highway, airport and Woodfield Mall, looks like good convention/wedding facilities (though we did not use them)

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quieter if you don't mind a walk.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
patty_connolly, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear rollinsmom,
Thank you for sharing your 5 star review of the Westin Chicago Northwest! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that everything met your expectations. This is our goal every day and I know our staff will be excited to read your comments and know that they helped to make your stay a good experience. We hope to welcome you back next year! Thank you!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Very easy to get to. There is a Shula's steakhouse in the lobby which I did not try. Did have the breakfast buffet there in the morning. There is a small sushi bar right next door to the hotel. But if you are driving in peobably best to grab food before you get there. If not it will be sushi, Shula's or room service. Room was a little worn out, may need a refresh in the next couple of years. Westin double shower heads always nice.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
patty_connolly, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear scootr29,
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm glad to hear that you found our hotel to be a great business hotel. We always appreciate feedback from our guests and your comments will be shared with our staff. We hope to welcome you back for a future stay! Thank you!