The Westin Chicago Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscorner suiteheavenly bedupgraded to a suitebusiness hotelwedding receptionlobby barbar foodgift shopstarbucks coffeemini fridgebusiness tripthis past weekendo'hare airportwoodfield mallchicagospgconference
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The minute I saw the Lakeside Pavillion I knew I wanted my wedding to be at the Westin Itasca. Samantha was a pleasure to work with. I emailed her quite often with questions and she was prompt and extremely helpful in her response. When I walked into the tent the day of my wedding I was so very happy with everything. I did not have one complaint. It was beautiful. All the guests I spoke to said the food was great. The hotel rooms were clean and very nice.
I highly recommend the Lakeside Pavillion to any bride looking to have her wedding there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chonis81
patty_connolly, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent wedding reception here at the Westin Chicago Northwest! Thank you for choosing our hotel for this important day. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your reception and the Lakeside Pavillion. Your comments will be shared with Samantha and our staff. Thank you!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have family in and around the Chicago area and are always on the hunt for a nice hotel to stay in. This is the 2nd or 3rd time we have stayed at the Westin and we will continue to book this hotel when we return to this area. The hotel is very clean and the beds are really comfortable. There are a couple hotels that are actually closer to the family that we visit, but they are not nearly as nice. It is easy to get to off the highway and it has a nice pool and excercise facility.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
patty_connolly, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Westin Chicago Northwest. We are pleased to be your hotel of choice when you are in the area visiting family. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back for a future stay! Thank you!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel has been my home away from home for the last 4 years. Being away for business weekly is hard enough, you do not need hotel issues to add to it. Thankfully, the Westin Chicago NW has taken all that worry away. The staff is always helpful and kind. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bar and bar staff are always a nice place to wind down after the day.

I'd recommend a stay to anyone Business or Pleasure.

Room Tip: Try the middle floors away from elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. We have enjoyed having you as our guest and are glad that we could make your time away from home a bit more enjoyable! Thank you!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Just stayed at this hotel for one night. We really enjoyed our time here. The room was on the 12th floor which I highly recommend for noise control. There was a huge group of high school kids all over the hotel. Being higher on the floors really made our stay comfortable. We were greeted and checked in by a really great employee. The work out room was clean and well equipped. Our room was clean and spacious. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
patty_connolly, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay here at the Westin Chicago Northwest. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have stayed at Westin's before and have always liked them. This Westin wasn't bad, but it definitely wasn't the best one I have stayed at before. My wife and I were on a short weekend getaway. I choose this Westin because we had stayed here a year or so ago for our anniversary. I also choose it because I was able to cash in some SPG reward points and combine that with $$$ and upgraded to a suite. The lobby is very nice.....very clean and we were greated as soon as we walked in the door. Parking is free, and this is a big plus from staying in Chicago as parking at the hotels in the city starts in the low $40's per night. We made our way to our suite......along the way we noticed something that we saw before.....the carpet in the hallways is worn/stained. This should be replaced in order to move the star rating up some. The suite was nice....it was a corner suite with a great view. The room was clean, but again the carpet was worn in some areas. Also, the tub drained slowly so while showering you were in almost ankle deep water. Not a dealbreaker, but something that needs to be corrected. Also, for the regular price of the suite I would think a mini-fridge, and a microwave would be included. it wasn't. I have had both in other hotels that were just regular rooms and not suites, so it would be nice if both were included in the suites. We attended some activities in the city and idealy we wanted to get take out from somewhere and head back to the room, but changed the plans because of not having a way to store/heat up food back in the suite. I'm not sure about the nise factor that others have mentioned since there was no wedding going on. The corner suite was nice though. If the price were right i would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
patty_connolly, General Manager at The Westin Chicago Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for choosing us for your recent weekend getaway. Your feedback is valuable to us and I appreciate your time. We would like to follow up to make sure that some of the issues you mention are corrected. If possible, we would like to find out which suite you stayed in. And, for your next stay, please keep in mind that we do have both refrigerators and microwaves available upon request and our staff can deliver one to your room. We do hope that you will think of us for your next getaway! Thank you.