“No complaints other than”

Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area)
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Itasca
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 2, 2014

the king leisure suite was very small compared to the many others I have stayed in all around the country and world. About half the size. Comfortable bed. I love Holiday Inn's new pillows. I have always wondered why there is free breakfast at Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites but not Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Justina P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area), responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thank you for noticing our new pillows! All of our pillows have been replaced with brand new king size pillows. We do offer more than a standard continental buffet and have the full service restaurant available both in the morning and evening for dinner here at the Holiday Inn. Please enjoy your travels and thank you for the review.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Holiday Inn Itasca saved our destination wedding and made our day perfect! We are from out of state and our original wedding plans fell through weeks before our wedding. Holiday Inn Itasca, specifically Peter Mikhjian and staff, stepped up to the plate and turned a potential wedding disaster into an absolutely beautiful, stress-free wedding experience. Our family and friends stayed at the Holiday Inn for five (5) days and our reception was held at the hotel. Peter and the staff not only went out of their way for us, they made sure our family and friends were well taken care of as well. Instead of listing everything they did to make our experience perfect, I’ll sum it up with when the Bride thinks her wedding was perfect and stress-free that’s a home run! It’s the hotel staff that makes this hotel so remarkable! We are looking forward to staying at the Holiday Inn Itasca again and would recommend them for any and all events. Thank you, Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank April N
Justina P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area), responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

April L,

We can begin to express what a joy your wedding party, friends and family were to have here at our hotel. We are happy to hear that everything was "perfect", we strive to ensure experiences here are memorable. Thank you for taking the time out of what should be your honeymoon to let us know how well we handled your event. We look forward to seeing you on your one year anniversary!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

they say people make the difference and with this hotel that is the case. All employees are top notch and go out of there way to say hi. The morning breakfast waiters are top notch and work very hard and always polite. Even the maintenance man is awesome and always says hi to me with a smile.
I could go on and on. The hotel was remodeled a couple years back and very nice but I definately come back over and over to this hotel because of the outstanding staff

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim H
Justina P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area), responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Jim H.

You could not have made a manager prouder! It is so rewarding to hear that my staff is leaving such a remarkable impression on our guests. Thank you for taking the time to bring this not only to my attention but to take the time out to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am again proud and we will all be looking forward to your next stay with us so we can welcome you in.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The service was very excellent, room very clean. We had breakfast and everything was very good. Overall i was very satisfy with everything and recommend it and I will visit it again. The pool area was also very clean and they will be checking to make sure that they had towels at all times.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ryan Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area), responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, here at Holiday Inn Itasca! I appreciate you taking the time to share your recommendation and feedback of the service and accommodations you enjoyed during your recent stay. I was delighted to read that you already plan on visiting us again. We are eagerly looking forward to your return. Until then, stay awesome!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food is great, the service is top notch and the price is right. I could not ask for anything better. We have had two corporate meetings at this location and everyone raves about the food. I am feeding 70 union workers. If the food is not good, they would have no problem telling me. It also helps that there is plenty of parking and a bar. I highly recommend this location for a corporate meeting or event.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ryan Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area), responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you so much Jaymee, for taking the time to share your recommendation and recent experience at Holiday Inn Itasca. I was pleased to read your kind remarks of our restaurant and am delighted to see you regard our service as top notch. We are honored to have hosted your corporate meetings and look forward to the opportunity to welcome more to come.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I took my kids and one of their closest friends on an overnight stay at this hotel. It was last minute, but we all had a blast. The hotel is very clean, staff was very friendly and down to earth, the price was right, the hotel wasn't overcrowded and the kids were able to enjoy the pool/area with no issues. Some times when you are not able to go on "vacation", going to a nearby hotel can turn out to be a great inexpensive experience just as this was for the kids and I. Though it wasn't Disney Land....no-one had any complaints! I'd highly recommend this hotel to locals and long distance travelers. Oh...and there is a bar and restaurant located inside of the hotel inaddition to a small gameroom just for the kids (both big and little lol).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Ryan Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area), responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your recent experience at Holiday Inn Itasca. Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation of your stay as well as your kind feedback. Although we may not be Disneyland, I can assure you we're the happiest place in Illinois! I certainly hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I thought this hotel had plenty of value for the $100 dollar range. The breakfast was good, the room was clean and the service was flawless. Also the workout room was small nice. I was given a late checkout with no problem. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers as well as families.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Ryan Q, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area), responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you so much, Tom and Tammy, for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Itasca. I was thrilled to read you enjoyed every aspect of your experience. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back should you ever find yourself in Chicago again. Until then, take care and enjoy the summer!

Guest Experience Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
Hyatt Place Itasca
#1 of 5 in Itasca
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago Wood Dale - Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Chicago-Carol Stream
Hampton Inn & Suites Addison
The Westin Chicago Northwest

Been to Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area)? Share your experiences!