Eaglewood Resort & Spa
ExtendedStay
$114
$129
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
$43
  • Pool
$101
Courtyard
$139
All reviewsgolf coursebowling alleyfire pitseparate buildingnorth towerconference centersteam roombusiness conferenceshuttle serviceprairieeddieweekendweddingpackageeventfacialchicago
Reviewed November 12, 2010

My daughter and I went to Eaglewood for the weekend- we attended a crop there. We had a really great time and enjoyed our stay immensely! We are going back in January for another one. The hotel is wonderful-kudos to the fine work Adam Klos is doing! We really like the hotel and the workers are very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank ScrapbookingPam
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2010

Thank you for sharing your response, I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Reviewed November 11, 2010

Hello... Just to let you fellow travelers know that Eaglewood is a wonderful place for business and pleasure!! The service is impeccable!! The conference rooms were spacious and can accommodate any service that you would need! Easy access for the
out of town guests. FREE Parking!! The overnight rooms were very clean and comfy bedding!! All the amenities that you could ask for. 18 hole golf course, sauna, pool, Spa services, bowling, game room as well as a fitness center. Two delicious restaurants on the premises make this place a GEM in the Rough!!
Kudos to all of you at Eaglewood!! Thanks for making our stay so wonderful!!
Karen Davis Junction, IL

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2010

I like the rooms it's roomy and it was clean. only there were no refrigerator where at the roonm whicj=h is somewhat unusual. Service wise we had a good experience except we went to their sports bar at the lower level and the bartender didnt even get our order until one of my friends approach him and ask him to come to our table cause we want to order.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2010

Thank you for your feedback. While I am happy to hear the majority of your experience here at Eaglewood Resort was positive, I am extremely sorry you had a less than perfect experience in Prairie River Restaurant. I will be sure to share this insight with our food and beverage team. Please come back and see us again soon

Reviewed November 2, 2010

On last day of three day trip, I noticed a bed bug crawling across the white sheet. Picture below is poor, because I trapped it in plastic bag to show manager, and flash reflected off bag.

I left message with manager, but was never called back.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
CharlesReece, General Manager at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2010

Thank you for your feedback on this very serious matter. When the message was left at the front desk, our staff immediately contacted a third party which handles these types of issues. The room was quarantined and no one was allowed into the room until a thorough inspection of the room was conducted. We are happy to report the inspection showed no signs of infestation in your guest room, or any of the surrounding rooms for that matter. As a precautionary measure, we sterilized the room and cleaned it from top to bottom. Our efforts to contact you directly were cut short as we didn’t have your contact information, but I would be willing to discuss this with you further. I can be reached at 630-773-1400

I thank you for bringing this to our attention, it is something we take extremely seriously and have a preventative system in place to ensure these issues do not occur.

Reviewed October 23, 2010

I visited the Eaglewood as part of a conference. Oddly I was assigned to a penthouse room. It was not easy lugging my bags up a narrow stairwell to the penthouse floor, but the room itself was spacious and clean (really more than I needed). Room service was speedy and the food always hot and tasty. I missed having wireless internet in my room and the coffee pot had a crack in it. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, and the staff on the conference floor was attentive and polite.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
CharlesReece, Director of Sales at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2010

Thank you kindly for your review and we are thrilled you enjoyed the property. Please come back and see us soon