The resort / hotel complex is very large and is all done in a "prairie style" that is done well without feeling overdone. The rooms are spacious and clean. The full service bar in the basement offers plenty of space. The location is close to the highway but not so close that you can hear it.
You feel like you're surrounded by a neighborhood and not in Chicago. The restaurant offers acceptable quality foods although the breakfast is probably the best meal.
The only real oddity is the layout of the hotel portion with two towers. It is not all that clear, after a long day of travel, how to efficiently get from the front desk to your room or to find another room.
I will stay here again, the hotel is nice enough with enough amenities that a family could tag along on a business trip and keep themselves busy on-site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale accommodations, luxurious amenities, technologically advanced conference facilities. Golf course and health spa. Spacious, mission style guestrooms with mellow golds, deep reds and rich greens used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Eaglewood Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Chicago
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa Chicago Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Hotel Chicago
- Eaglewood Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Itasca Il