Played 18 holes on Monday August 7th. Paid $110.00 for two people to ride which is the regular rate. The greens were in such sad shape that they were virtually unplayable. There were actually many greens with large areas roped off that had "Free Drop" signs in them. It was ridiculous. I was actually shocked that the pro shop said nothing or volunteered a reduced rate when we checked in. After the round, I went back to the pro shop to discuss. The person there was apologetic and completely agreed. When I asked for at least a partial refund, I was told no remedy was available.
He said he had been asking his supervisor what they could do and was getting no where. Really disappointing for a small resort to have this kind of attitude towards the people who are paying full price to golf here. Don't waste your money, this course will not recover this season. At least not with this management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale accommodations, luxurious amenities, technologically advanced conference facilities. Golf course and wellness spa. Newly renovations spacious, mission style guestrooms with mellow golds, deep reds and rich greens used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Eaglewood Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa Chicago Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Chicago
- Eaglewood Hotel Chicago
- Eaglewood Hotel Itasca
- Eaglewood Resort And Spa Itasca Il