“Great place for lunch”

Add it.
Bread & Butter Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I work within 1/2 mile of this restaurant and have visited this establishment numerous times. The staff are friendly, the food is good and the prices are very reasonable. Service is quick and courteous.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place was like elegant dining at fair prices. Everything is homemade and tastes great. The owner remembers everyone and the food is wonderful. The best is the Friday night all you can eat fish fry.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

After our local breakfast cafe started to decline, we looked online and found Bread & Butter. My wife and I went there this morning for breakfast and we were very impressed. Upon walking in, you notice that the inside is very well decorated with contemporary and modern furniture and fixtures. You can tell that the place is well maintained/new. We were seated immediately and the server greeted us with water in hand (nice not to have to ask for water, also, note that we went around 8am and it may be busier when you visit). The menu has a good amount of variety, but doesn't give you too many options, it was easy to decide what we were hungry for. I had the meat skillet (bacon, sausage, ham, eggs, potatoes, and cheese) and my wife had the 2+2+2 (eggs, meat, pancakes or french toast). Our food was delicious, everything had FLAVOR. I have been to too many places where the eggs are bland and the meats all blend together. Another nice thing was actually having the swiss cheese add flavor to the meal, not just be something thrown in for good measure. My wife was also impressed with the french toast. Overall, we had a great experience and would definitely visit again. The two of us were out the door for under $20. Also, just as a side note, the bathrooms were very clean, well lit, and high-end. Try this place for your next breakfast!