Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca
TripAdvisor
$159
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
$43
$120
  • Pool
$93
$139
All reviewsplace to stayhome away from homerooms are cleanparking loto'hare airportangelicaratesbusinesscleanlinesschicago
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This hotel is a really nice and inviting. The second you walk through the doors you are greeted with a very warming "Hello" and "How are you doing today?" The room is always cleaned better then I expected it to be.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

closest place to a home like feeling, the staff is very courteous and polite. check in was easy and fast, my room was great, very clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and willing to help. great location with fast access to highways. Guarantee I will continue to use this location every time I am traveling to Chicago. Great job! we need more hotels like this

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cynthia B
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I'be been staying here since October of 2012, and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. The front desk employees are very friendly and will help you in any way they can. The room was clean and put together well when I first started my stay. The once a week cleaning is great, the workers are quick and efficient. They recently added a breakfast grab and go bar that has coffee, oatmeal, fruit and muffins. Great for people looking for something quick on they're way out for business. I would recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I live in Ohio yet work 2 weeks out of the month near this hotel in Itasca, IL. I wanted a place where I could be close to work, cook my own meals and have shopping close by. This place fits my needs and is very reasonably priced. The staff are friendly, the facility is clean and the location is close to the freeways and O'hare airport. I've been staying here for over a year and a half and wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting the area. If your looking for a place where you have to stay 4 or 5 nights in a row, consider this hotel because it's worth every penny. The only downside is that this hotel chain does not have a rewards program that could earn you free nights or airline miles.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe P
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stays with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is the best hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Very professional staff team, quiet pleasant location, and free breakfast in the morning. Everyone was always very pleasant and eager to assist you at any hour. We were able to have our little puppy with us in our room. There are even laundry facilities on site. This place is just wonderful. This is the most relaxing trip I have had in a long time. We will definately be back here again.

Room Tip: All the roms are great
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin P
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our new grab n' go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.