“Heaven on Earth”

Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Itasca
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is the best hotel I have stayed at in a long time. Very professional staff team, quiet pleasant location, and free breakfast in the morning. Everyone was always very pleasant and eager to assist you at any hour. We were able to have our little puppy with us in our room. There are even laundry facilities on site. This place is just wonderful. This is the most relaxing trip I have had in a long time. We will definately be back here again.

Room Tip: All the roms are great
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin P
HM-ESA, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed our new grab n' go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I needed a place to stay while I searched for a new house. It took 5 1/2 months. In that time it became my home and I was sad when it was time to leave. Angelica, Jay, Valerie, and Amy were very helpful and I spent many hours talking to John N & John J at the front desk late nights. They were all very friendly. Any problem with the room and Hector was right there to fix it. The spacious room with the kitchen and bath was all I needed and the flat screen TV was great. Emma and the two Marias did a great job cleaning my room every week. Many thanks to the whole staff! The location is excellent as well. It is next to major highways that travel in every direction.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side and higher up pick up "over the air" TV the best.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Barefoot-Ken
HM-ESA, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your "extended" stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is wonderful. The rooms are very clean and the staff are all very friendly and eager to help you. There is a laundry room in the hotel for long stays. There is plenty to do as well since it is close to several attractions. I had a wonderful time on my visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank leda_parrish
HM-ESA, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I understand that you have many lodging choices and truly appreciate your choice to stay with Extended Stay America. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been a guest here for almost a year and there truly is nothing to complain about.
The Staff are wonderful and bend over backwards to help you in any way they can. Angelica is the manager here I cannot even express what a wonderful customer service minded person she is. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and I personally can not thank her enough. Jay is the best Area Manager I've ever encountered. He also will go aboove and beyond the call of duty for his guests and again I personally can not thank him enough either.

John and Valerie are the the most customer minded employees also. The maintenance man Hector if something goes wrong he is right there to fix it. Lorencia who works over night is also wonderful. The Housekeepers Emma and both the Marias help you in any way they can also.

In this day and age being treated so well speaks volumes. Thank you to the whole staff for making my life easier during a trying and hard time in my life.. You are the Best of the Best !!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sandy b
john016, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing Extended Stay Hotels as your home away from home. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Angelica,Jay,John N,JohnJ,Valerie, and Amy are examples of the way customer service shuld be in any business. This is the second time I have stayed here and I just truly can not say enough about the staff that works here. Everyone including Hector the maintenance man,Emma,and both of the Marias in Housekeping,the management,and the employees that work the front desk go above and beyond the call of duty. I would reccomend this ESA to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sandy b
john016, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I just want to say that I havent had the customer service that We received from Angelica.The manager is a very compasionate hardworking and trustworthy person.I wish that more businesses had these types of customer service people.
There is no such thing anymore, customer service. I like the fact that you just cant walk in after eleven o clock at nite, I think that is one of the most safest ways to keep bad people out, and a great security system! I really do wish that there were more people in the world like Angelica and Valerie!!! We will return to this hotel again.

Thanks for all your help Angelica and Valerie,
Patrick and Lisa Sikora
Advanced Chimney

Room Tip: yes I think there should be some type of physical recreational in just Extended Stay America, yes I...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patrick n Lisa S
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Chicago - Itasca. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

This place was a dump. They really need to renovate and modernize things. The furniture was from the 60's / 70's. I felt really uncomfortable sleeping there. The manager tells me all the doors are locked at 11 p.m. and you need to call someone to let you in after 11?!? They charge you to use their Wi-Fi and they will charge you if you want your room cleaned more than once a week. I would not let anyone stay here.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Itasca
2 mi away
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village
#10 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
The Westin Chicago Northwest
Holiday Inn Itasca (Woodfield Area)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Elk Grove Village at I-290, IL
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#4 of 14 in Elk Grove Village

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Itasca? Share your experiences!