“Home”

Papa G's
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Huntley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Visiting friends here went for lunch. Have been back every day for breakfast!
Friendly people great food more than reasonable prices..highly recomend eating there!!!

1  Thank rick b b

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have had breakfast here many times and always enjoy the food and service. My husband and I decided to have dinner here last night, only the second time we have had dinner here. My husband had one of the specials, the beef stew which came with soup or salad. The stew was very tasty and had plenty of meat. I opted for the gyros plate which comes with soup or salad and french fries. I had the chicken rice soup which was definitely homemade and delicious. The gyros was good, a bit on the dry side but tasty, comes with a pita, the usual veggies that accompany a gyros and a tzatziki sauce(not sure of the spelling). An added bonus was the feta and greek olives that were on the plate. The french fries were tasty, hot and not greasy. But, above the food and good prices, they have one of the best group of servers here, friendly, efficient and always smiling. They also have amazing men that bus they tables, you are never without coffee, water or soda refills. Breakfast is still my favorite meal here, but they do have a nice lunch and dinner menu.

1  Thank Suri22
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We've visited Papa G's in Huntley many times. We only seem to get breakfast as that's what we love there. I'm a big fan of the skillets. They don't use canned anything which I love. I only like fresh veges.
Their toast that comes with the breakfast is homemade and it's very good. They offer homemade wheat, homemade raisin bread and white.
If you ever find yourself off of rt47, stop in at Papa G's for breakfast, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank cmp7767