“Just okay”

Huntley Dairy Mart
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Huntley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stopped in for ice cream last night for the first time. There are always long lines in the summer so, I figured this must be the place to get ice cream. I had a chocolate malt and I thought it was pretty boring, not much chocolate flavor, very little malt and way too thick. I don't know if they put milk in or not, if they did it was certainly not enough.

1  Thank Suri22

Reviewed January 15, 2013

There food is amazing,the ice cream is awesome and it isnt a long wait. I rather go here than McDonalds any day,its great in the summer/spring since there is only outdoor tables, when I played bbaseball we would go there after almost every win and celebrate with ice cream!

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We love coming here and drive from 25 minutes away because the ice cream is awesome and the prices are so reasonable. We also enjoy the sandwiches here.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I loved it my son's baseball was coming back home from lost and we were hungary so we tried huntley's very own dairy mart. The ice cream is great and cheep too! The whole family loves it and we come here again great job and very happy with the service. I would tell anyone to come here.

1  Thank Jonathon W
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I use tripadvisor all the time and when I found out that our local favorite Huntley Dairy Mart wasn't listed on it, I had to send in the info to get them listed!!!!!
You can find everything from burgers to ice cream here! It's a great place to go with family, friends, and the whole sports team! The service is always friendly! Everything is made to order, so if you don't want to wait you can call ahead and place your order.
Some of our favorites include.....Lawry's Seasoned Fries, Italian Beef, Dipped cones( they have chocolate, cherry, butterscotch, crunch, & sprinkles), Frenzys,Malts and chocolate dipped bananas! Everything we have ever ordered has been great. They even sell t-shirts and sweatshirts now! Thanks for keeping the Huntley Dairy Mart open!!!! We Love It!!!!!

1  Thank Ceh_9