“100% Great !!!!!!!!!!!”

Sleepy Hollow, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“100% Great !!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I loved it my son's baseball was coming back home from lost and we were hungary so we tried huntley's very own dairy mart. The ice cream is great and cheep too! The whole family loves it and we come here again great job and very happy with the service. I would tell anyone to come here.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Jonathon W

Illinois
“We Love Dairy Mart!!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I use tripadvisor all the time and when I found out that our local favorite Huntley Dairy Mart wasn't listed on it, I had to send in the info to get them listed!!!!!
You can find everything from burgers to ice cream here! It's a great place to go with family, friends, and the whole sports team! The service is always friendly! Everything is made to order, so if you don't want to wait you can call ahead and place your order.
Some of our favorites include.....Lawry's Seasoned Fries, Italian Beef, Dipped cones( they have chocolate, cherry, butterscotch, crunch, & sprinkles), Frenzys,Malts and chocolate dipped bananas! Everything we have ever ordered has been great. They even sell t-shirts and sweatshirts now! Thanks for keeping the Huntley Dairy Mart open!!!! We Love It!!!!!

• Visited April 2012