“Authentic clean tasty Thai food!”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #27 of 111 Restaurants in Hoffman Estates
Cuisines: Thai
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gannon Drive
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

My family and I ate here at least once a month and I can't enjoy Thai food elsewhere cuz this family owned business sets the bar really high! Pad Thai, golden noodles, Thai curries, Thai iced coffee and Tom yum soup catered to our prefs by being made with no fish sauce, veg broth are all our favorites. I actually crave their Thai curry! Their service is great and I get Thai iced coffees to go when I'm in the area for 2bux. My favorite Thai restaurant.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife and I dined there late on a Friday night. The food and service was very good, and the prices were reasonable. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Hidden Gem in Schaumburg. Food and staff are great. Tom a soup and Pad See Eww taste excellent. Friendly Staff. I eat here about 3 times a month

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We have been here several times and it's always quite good. Service is friendly, food is nicely presented and tasty and it's moderately priced. I has grilled salmon topped with crunchy basil and it had an oriental crusty glaze which was sweet and slightly spicy. The flavor was pretty good and the texture of the glaze was very nice. We've been going here for years and have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The stuffed chicken thing was kind of bland but everything else has been good. They give you orange slices dine-in or carry out. In the summer I like to get the green papaya salad and add shrimp to it