“Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!”
Review of Garibaldi's

Garibaldi's
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We carry out one of Garibaldi's pizzas at least three times a month. They are sooooooo delicious.
It's the only restaurant that serves pizza from which my husband will order pizza. We have also dined in and enjoyed their other offerings. A great stop on a busy or stress filled day. Terrific service,too.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My favorite thin crust cheese pizza by far. You wont be disappointed! Give it a try and you will see why

Reviewed May 8, 2014

we sat here for about 2 hours while we waited after getting our hair done at Hair Pros for our ride. they had great coffee and great French fries. the Italian lemonade was good too.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Their pizza is great. It is New York style. It has lots of sauce & cheese, & isn't very bready. So tasty!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are from NY/NJ and miss good old fashion Pizza, this is the only place to go. I've been here for 33 years so trust me, I've tried everywhere.