“YUMMY”

Garibaldi's
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“YUMMY”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food was amazing, and the service was good. It was a little loud there, but that is definitely not a deal breaker!

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

“looks better than the food taste”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

eating here we tried once for the pizza not very good I was wondering if they use chef boy ardee kits, I can do better than that at home, if it weren't so costly for the quality i might eat it when I'm in a hurry, or don't feel like cooking, the beef we tried the second time not impressed again almost flavorless, like chef ramsey I wanted to ask did you season it? did you taste it?

Visited June 2013
“Best pizza outside of NYC!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Their pizza is fresh and delicious. Their Italian Lemonade is very tasty and refreshing. Both are probably the best I've ever had. The decor is 50s and is very cool.

• Visited September 2013