“We love this hotel with its excellent amenities and service.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chicago Marriott Northwest

Chicago Marriott Northwest
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Toronto, Canada
“We love this hotel with its excellent amenities and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

Our original decision to stay at this hotel was prompted by a conference I was attending in the area. Although there are other choices I believe the Marriott Northwest Chicago is superior and have returned several times.

Room Tip: Concierge floors are excellent value for money.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dustin K, Manager at Chicago Marriott Northwest, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Good evening,

I would like to thank you for filling out a survey regarding your stay here at the Chicago Marriott Northwest! I am delighted to hear of your experience with us, and will be sure to bring your comments back to the team! I am also very happy to hear that you feel our hotel is superior to those in the area! We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Rocklin, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

Some reviews said something about being charged for wi-fi. I didn't get charged, but there are so many prices and offers, that maybe I got a different offer. Nice corner room. Oh, and the large bed was NOT hard. Very comfortable. Great pillows too. Quiet location and quiet room. Easy parking and access to nearby streets and locations. Shopping and restaurants very close by. Had fitness facility that looked nice, but I didn't use. Breakfast was good and resonable prices. Breakfast price came with coffee and juice. So I don't know what others complain about. This is a nice Marriott. I would certainly stay here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Good evening!

Thank you so much for filling out a review regarding your recent stay with us! It is because of feedback such as yours that we are able to improve our operation to better serve our guests! I am very happy to hear of your wonderful experience at our hotel, and I want to assure you that I will be communicating your feedback to the staff here. I hope you have a wonderful week, and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future!

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Inviting lobby. Staff was very nice and accomodating. Concierge lounge was inviting and a variety of food for breakfast. Good fit for Business or Pleasure. Located in an area surrounded by restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good evening!

I would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel here on TripAdvisor! Your feedback means a lot to us and allows us to always improve our operation! I am delighted to hear of your wonderful experiences with the staff here and specifically up in Concierge. I will be sure to bring back your comments to the team here for a job well done! We hope to serve you again in the future!

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Just a basic hotel. The bed was hard and I was less than pleased that wifi cost 10.00 a day. Wouldn't recommend if you travel with a tablet or notebook. If you like a firm mattress, and don't think wifi should be included, it might be the place for you.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dustin K, Manager at Chicago Marriott Northwest, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Good evening!

I would like to thank you for filling out a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us. The team here takes feedback very seriously, as we are able to improve on our operation with that feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not appreciate the charge for the internet and that your bed was too firm. Marriott is planning an initiative to roll out tiered internet pricing based on guest needs, and WiFi is also always complimentary in the hotel public space, including the lobby. I will be sure to bring your comments back to the team here so that we can improve our operation. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Checked in on a Saturday and out on Tuesday. The entire stay was beyond expectations. Food and service in the restaurant was provided by an engaging staff who remembered my preferences. One of the best fillets I have ever had! Desk and Starbucks staff remembered me each time they saw me and engaged me in friendly, interesting conversation- without exception. I have worked in hotels for 24 years and this property has a staff which made me proud. The building is well maintained and secure. Bed was soooo comfortable! If I am in the area again I will definitely choose this hotel. I wish I remembered he names of staff I talked with- restaurant manager Kenny (?) Server's name began with a D. Weekend nigh auditor and front desk staff. All were great!

Room Tip: North side rooms had great views of open spaces around the hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Good evening!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I am very happy and proud to hear of all the wonderful things you have to say about the staff and hotel here. Please be assured that I will definitely be sharing these comments with the rest of the management team and the staff here! We hope to be able to serve you again in the future! Have a wonderful Holiday week!

Welwyn, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights while working locally. I arrived on the Sunday and checked in no problems. The room was a standard Marriot room, a nice size with desk and a great bed but a small bathroom.

Room was clean and the shower worked OK.

I had breakfast in the hotel 3 times and service was good however one morning I ordered off the menu and it cost much more than the buffet, without the choice!

had a few beers one night in the bar and service was excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Good evening!

I would like to first and foremost thank you for your feedback that you provided regarding your recent stay here at our property. It is because of feedback such as yours that we are able to continuously improve our operation in an effort to achieve 100% guest satisfaction. I am very sorry to hear that you did not think our hotel was anything special. The team here does strive to make all of our guests feel at home, and I am glad that you did experience that service while you were here. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. Have a great week!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

After a 3 night stay, I have nothing but the highest compliments for this hotel. The staff was very service oriented and accommodated multiple requests. The room was cleaned with care and detail each morning and the amenities, including the breakfast, was very well done. Excellent from start to finish!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dustin K, Manager at Chicago Marriott Northwest, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Good evening!

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review on our hotel regarding your recent stay with us! I am so happy to hear about your wonderful experiences during your stay, and I will be sure to take these comments back to the team here are we pride ourselves highly on ensuring every guest is 100% satisfied! We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future!

Asst. General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoffman Estates
Hyatt Place Chicago/Hoffman Estates
Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Chicago Hoffman Estates
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Chicago Northwest
La Quinta Inn Chicago Hoffman Estates

Been to Chicago Marriott Northwest? Share your experiences!