“Foood is sooo goood!”

Jaded Thai
Ranked #20 of 111 Restaurants in Hoffman Estates
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We just ate there. We ordered fried shrimp sumai, mongolian chicken and chicken basil fried rice. It was a good.experience. Excellent taste! Definitely, we will go back.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Looking for a light meal, my colleague and I found Jaded Thai on the internet and were very pleased. I read that the edamame was excellent and it was - like I've had several other places and I wasn't disappointed. The baby egg rolls were different as they were very light (even thought they were fried) and filled with chicken - delicious! Pad Thai and fried rice were great but the appetizers stole the show. I'm ready to go back! The restaurant is tucked in a strip mall and no alcohol is served but neither of these should deter you - go enjoy!

2  Thank gerib54