“Great Room, Even Better Service !”

Red Roof Plus + Chicago - Schaumburg
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed a few nights at Red Roof on business, I was greeted by Hannah upon check in. She was very kind and helpful. They didn't have the 1st floor as I requested, but Hannah assured me the 3rd floor rooms she assigned me was renovated, clean and very nice. It certainly was ! Not only was the staff was very helpful but the room was beautiful !

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wiesek W
Keyur P, Manager at Red Roof Plus + Chicago - Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you so much for posting an on line review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your recent
stay at the Hoffman Estates Red Roof Inn. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our room.

I wanted to let you know that we do have Superior King rooms that do have a micro/fridge and in room coffee. We also have iron and ironing boards at the front desk and if you let us know before you arrive it would be our pleasure to put them in your room before you arrive.

I will make sure to share your comments with rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Chicago-home, Hoffman Estates-job, two nights-snow storm! My stay at this Red Roof Inn was comforting, pleasant and convinent! I slept well, had tea, watched a little HBO and read my Kindle! I was very satisfied with my room and the staff made me feel welcome! I would recommend co workers, friends and family, to this Red Roof Inn! The value is exceptional and with plenty of nearby restuarants, you just can't beat the savings. I will sleep here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this service. We try with every guest at every check-in to offer a extraordinary experience. We loved having you as our guest and hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The room was clean and great sized for the price. Its was quite thru the night despite being right off the expressway! Great value wonderful experience! I will definitely be staying here frequently as i travel to the area quite often!

• Stayed: March 2013

Regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was a guest from June to December 4 days out of the week.

I found all of the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The property was undergoing exterior and interior maintenance so the management is interested in keeping the property in good shape. Everything in my room always worked and was clean. I never had any maintenance or housekeeping issues.

There were only a couple of nights that I got woke up from other guests noise. I tend to sleep very light when not a home so even normal noise can wake me.

There is a very nice bar/restaurant a block from the hotel. It is easily walked to and the walk is safe.

For me the property was well located and provided a very good value. If I work back in that area I will definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2013

You'll wish you had picked a different hotel five minutes after you've settled into your room at this Red Roof Inn in Hoffman Estates. For my stay, the room was cramped with an awkard layout (the small round table was jammed into a corner, with a suitcase rack in front of that, making that side of the bed inaccessible, and the other side of the bed was against a wall). The bed itself was hard as a rock, and mine was short-sheeted with only a flimsy outer blanket. The paint on the walls was chipped and mismatched, with bare patches in the bathroom. The bathroom is cramped, and the showerhead only trickles out water and is not adjustable. The hot water high setting was set at "scalding." The small, square TV only offered a handful of basic cable stations, and even those did not match the TV channels displayed on the screen. The heater/air/fan seemed like it barely turned on, even on the "high" settings. The room offered no thoughtful extras, and the soap was a joke. The bathmat was stained. The inn also charges a mandatory "room safe" fee that is only removed if you think to request it. Front desk staff seemed lifeless and disinterested. Next time, stay at a Days Inn, or even a Motel 6 (which at least tries to renovate and maintain its locations).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2012

i've been staying at this hotel for more then one year & never had bad experience & i also recommand this hotel to everyone because there are few reasons.

1) good hotel with good rooms
2) convenient location
3) great service
4) best price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Keyur P, Manager at Red Roof Plus + Chicago - Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

I again apologize for you feeling we did not exceed your expectations. This is not the way we wish for our guests to leave us and is not the opinion that most have when they do leave based on our conversations with guests and our reviews here on TripAdvisor.

Currently, we are under major renovation and renovating entire rooms. If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied so please call myself at the property to ensure your satisfaction.

We will continue work towards our goal of every guest leaving feeling that we have exceeded their expectations and we hope you give us an opportunity to do so in the future.

Thanks!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I feel the room was comfortable and very at home like.I feel the staff was very friendly and asked if anything was needed and on top of their game.I would for sure stay at this location again and recommend it to anyone that just needs a night away from home that is simple minded.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Keyur P, General Manager at Red Roof Plus + Chicago - Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

stay at the Hoffman Estates Red Roof Inn. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

I will make sure to share your comments with our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.