I stayed here while visiting some friends in the area. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The lobby as I walked in was clean and looked great. The front desk staff was pleasant and answered my questions about nearby shopping. The room was a typical hotel room, clean and functional. The TV and other appliances worked (if I had my kids with me this would have been GREAT!). While I don't have any pets, I noticed that this is a pet friendly hotel! The newspaper, fitness center and WiFi was a valuable extra. I use my phone for everything (emails, social, etc) so the WiFi saved my battery so much!
Other amenities included the business center with copy/faxing available, the fitness center, and free transportation within seven miles (super helpful!). I absolutely love that they have Nintendo systems in the rooms (my son would have loved that), pillow top mattresses, and even free coffee. The free coffee was nice, my recent stay in Vegas a few months ago did not come with free coffee (but it wasn't this chain that I stayed at. Lesson learned).
I love that this hotel is close to many attractions like the country club, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, Center for the Arts, a mall, and so much more!
One more thing, the price was great for what was included. I paid about $70 a night, and it was so worth it. I will be using this hotel whenever I visit my friend in Hoffman Estates. (I would stay with her, but she doesn't have the room). I can't wait to bring my kid son the next trip :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn in Hoffman Estates is a newly remodeled hotel amongst other hotels in the market. We have 32-inch flat screen TVs, fridge and microwave in all rooms. Our complimentary hot breakfast buffet along with our express check in/check out and 24hr fitness center. Our front desk staff are very involved with the area and are always ready to help you with any local area information and travel needs you may have. Free Complimentary Van Shuttle for all corporate guests,within a 7 mile radius based on availability. Call hotel directly to inquire about Shuttle. We are also pet friendly and now have free cable that includes HBO. We have a meeting room that sits up to forty guest.Finally we are in close proximity to the Prairie Center for the Arts, Woodfield Mall and Arboretuim Outdoor Mall with great shops, restaurants movie theater and Pinstrips for the entire family. AMC theater just minutes away with stadium seating and IMAX. Just a block from our facility is the Forest Preserve for guest just wanting to enjoy the outdoors. Grand Sears Sports Arena, Schaumburg Convention Center, Sears Centre and other sports and entertainment venues. This makes us an easy lodging option for travelers coming into the Northwest Chicagoland Area. Pet limit: maximum two pets per room, up to 50 pounds. Pet Accommodations: 25.00 USD 1st night, 5.00 USD additional nights to a maximum of 150.00 total. Meeting Room Use: 50.00 USD per hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Chicago/Hoffman Estates Hotel Hoffman Estates
- Baymont Inn Hoffman Estates
- Hoffman Estates Baymont Inn