Quality Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg
$109
Hyatt.com
$59
$99
Chicago Marriott Northwest(Hoffman Estates)
$137
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$79
$67
Hotels.com
$53
Red Roof
All reviewsflat screen tvshuttle service to the airportiron ironing boardnice breakfast areagas stationking bedmicrowave ovenbusiness centersmall refrigeratorcoffee makerhotel roomwould stay here againbusiness meetingenjoyed my stayfitness centerchicago areayogurt
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I was very impressed with the very helpful staff in particular McGregor and Lubna. Lubna always greeted me with a bright friendly smile and anything i wanted she arranged for me to have, which was above and beyond your average hotel. When I wanted to extend my checkout by 15 minutes, she said, "I'll give you 45 minutes."
The cleanliness of the hotel was above average compared to other comparable hotels for the money. Free internet and breakfast too!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
GurneeHotels, Manager at Quality Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

We thank you for staying with us and it is only your reviews which help us providing a better experience for all our guests. We are now under a new management company and we ensure we will better your next experience.

Please email us before you choose to stay with us, to help us arrange a better experience.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Loved it and the staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed there the last week of August. I requested and received a room with a fridge and microwave, which I guess is routine(?). I was pleasantly surprised that the fridge was a decent size - not tiny. The free bkfst was good - just didn't care for the fake "eggs".

We bought a slew of food from the Super Walmart (about 3 mi. down the road:o), so each AM I would take my own hi-fiber bread and toast it in their toaster. And, nobody looked at me cross-eyed. They had real juice, real sausages, and good coffee, too (am I dreaming??!!!).

The topper was FREE internet! So, I only used my cell once or twice, avoiding the typically huge bill you get when you come back from "vaKay".

Only possible downfall - Chicago traffic is
re-lent-less and the hotel is about 45 mins. away from the city. So, be sure to factor that in. But, I highly recommend using their commuter trains (not subways). They run very frequently and the station was only 15 mins. from the hotel. Just confirm beforehand where you need to be to catch the return "Metra" train, cause Amtrak folks were kinda clueless. But, we found our spot without much trouble.

Numerous restaurants nearby, like JOE'S CRABSHACK (holla!!). This was a great vacation and I'd stay there again in a heartbeat!!

Room Tip: Request a fridge & microwave to save tons on food!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tyra52

Reviewed September 8, 2011

We stayed here the first night getting ready to drive Route 66 from Chicago to Santa Monica the next morning. If all our hotels are as clean, comfortable, spacious and friendly as this one I will be a happy traveler. Bed and pillows were very comfortable, the breakfast very good with scrabbled eggs, sausage and the other usuals.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Check-in / check-out is quick & easy. The front desk staff is attentive, knowledgeable & helpful. The housekeeping crew does an excellent job and can arrange cleaning around your schedule. The complimentary breakfast is very complete, and the food is excellent. There is shuttle service to the airport, to the train station, and to locations within Hoffman Estates.

**They do understand the importance of quality service. I accidentally left one of my dress shirts hanging in the hotel room and the front desk mailed it back to my home.

Room Tip: All of the rooms appear to be less expensive than surounding hotels with equivalent appointments
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank LadyDar

Reviewed June 22, 2011

Best hotel to stay,staff is very friendly, right away they provide cold water bottles. Express check in and check out. Great breakfast and rooms were very neat and clean. Wi-Fi was free, they provide shuttle service even though some time we were just going to get some grocery for my family. They know how to take care of their guests. Best place to stay with very lower rates. Just love it!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family