TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,200 results
All reviews front desk omelet the entire staff business trip restaurant staff french toast breakfast staff room was clean recommend this hotel family wedding shuttle service hot tub very nice hotel great experience home away from home great customer service easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is right off the highway which is so convenient. Our room was very clean. The staff was very helpful. The only complaint I have is that they need one more waffle maker. The breakfast is great but on the weekends there is a lot of people with weddings to attend and too many people are in line to make waffles. This can delay people who have places to go.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you had such a great time! I know I speak for my entire team when I say that your review reaffirms why we are in this business. We take pride in providing exceptionally clean rooms. Please let us know when you are returning so that we may provide you another great stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Hilton Garden Inn was a clean hotel and it was quiet and in a nice area. We had some small problems, but nothing that ruined our trip. The fitted bed sheets were too small, so they kept coming up and made sleep uncomfortable. Luckily, the bed itself was comfortable but it was still annoying.

The biggest problem we had was that we had shuttle service to a wedding reception and were told it would be running every 30 minutes. When the reception ended at 11 pm we called to find out where the shuttle was and were told it would be leaving soon. We called back when time passed and were told they would not start shuttle service until midnight so we had to wait outside the venue for an hour, which was not only unexpected but made their promise of a shuttle every 30 minutes inaccurate. Luckily, it was not in a bad part of Chicago so we felt safe, but they should have been upfront with us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chrizel2425, Operations Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. This is certainly not standard and we truly appreciate you letting us know. While I cannot turn back the clocks, it is my goal to rectify the situation. You are welcome to reach out and we can discuss this in further detail.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Exceptional Hotel - the staff is great, the food is awesome and the service is exceptional. I would highly recommend this site to anyone who needs a hotel in the area. They go out of their way to help in any way they can.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for this 5 star rating of our hotel. We aim for that kind of service to our guests and I am glad we have done that for you. We thank you for the recommendation and hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn when I come to my corporate office. I have other choices but I know what I am getting when I come here, great staff, great food and a good night sleep. This last time was a confirmation of why I stay here. Blake, manager, went above and beyond to assist me with a situation and I can not thank him enough. I always enjoy myself here and I can not say enough good things about this hotel staff.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind remarks. We strive to go above and beyond and it's ecstatic to read that our team has provided that service for you. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

all fine, but no Sunday newspapers, only USA Today during the week. Important to me but not to others apparently. or maybe management doesn't care

all else was fine, room, cleanliness etc, parking decor

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellent service and would like to opportunity to host you again so we can ensure an exceptional stay.