“Great Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Our stay was perfect from booking to checking out and all the services in between. Amazing how everything was what you would think you would do if you were running the hotel. It was a stress free great experience. I want the bed in my home.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

It's pretty simple...one of the best hotel stays I've ever experienced in all my travels. The staff, the amenities, everything was excellent. I've stayed at Hilton Garden Inns all over the country and they've all been good to very good, but this one stands head and shoulders above the others. It was my home away from home.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed here for a trip to Chicago with my mother and sister. We drove up from Florida and when we arrived it was a breath of fresh air. Checked in quickly and we were on our way to our room. I instantly threw down bags changed into swim trunks and went down to the hot tub. It looked very accommodating, but was not very "hot." I sat in it for a few as it was bath tub warmth and then went and informed the front desk. They checked with maintenance and when we were gong out to dinner advised me that it was due to the filter being replaced and it was warming up. Checked it the next night and it was warmer, but still far from. That is the only thing I can say negative about this establishment. The staff were very nice and pleasant, even the maintenance man who was at desk and informed me personally. The rooms were clean and when we asked for more linens (two women, lol) they were there before I got back from first hot tub visit. We stayed three nights there and loved it. We were in town for a high school reunion for my mother and the venue was directly next door, glad we chose this location. Very short drive to the CTA lines and park and ride as well as many local business districts and even a Lou Malnati's nearby...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is comfortable, warm and inviting. Breakfast is delicious every day! I enjoyed the atmosphere in the lobby and restaurant area. It was nice to return to the hotel after a long day and have a glass of wine, some dinner and conversation with other guests right there in my hotel.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our son got married close by the hotel so the majority of the guest stayed at this hotel. It was a perfect place to reunite with family. Definitely recommend this hotel chain. They arranged a price package for the wedding guest and check in/out was very easy. I was very satisfied. Our family had the entire floor which was very convenient.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Was forced to find a quiet place to reside for a night and had many choices. This hotel was 15 minutes farther than all other choices, but it was so worth it. The bed was like a sleep number bed and very comfortable. Although the hotel sat next to the freeway I could not even hear the passing traffic or other guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It was the most comfortable bed I ever slept in at a hotel, we will definetly stay here again. Very modern and up to date furnishings, it even had a Keurig. Breakfast was fresh with many choices, the staff was always helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
#3 of 29 in Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg
#2 of 29 in Schaumburg

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates? Share your experiences!