“Excellent overnight on the way to Chicago”

Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stopped here with my wife on a trip across the country in March 2013. Just a quick overnight rest... we found the hotel to be very hospitable. The staff were quite friendly and the building was modern and well maintained, with a reasonable rate. My only complaint would be the gym/pool. The gym was pitiful, with 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical and a cabled weight machine. I would have liked there to be a universal or some free weights.

Would I stay here again? Definitely. Great representation of the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank anjp
Clint D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. We strive to provide the best service in town and by your reviews, were right on track! My apologies that you didn't enjoy our fitness center. It is a bit small, but all new machines that work great as well as some medicine balls.

Come back and see us again when your in the Chicagoland area!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Beautiful hotel .we weren't sure in stay at this hotel because of cost and budget but we realize how inexpensive it was we didn't hesitate. Our stay was very pleasant I will recommend everyone to stay there. For every occasion. Everything was very clean. I have never stayed at a hotel as quite and peaceful as this Hilton

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel.

We strive to provide the best service in town and by your reviews, were right on track! We went a complete remodel in 2012 and are amazed by our results and our by your feedback you agree!

Come back and see us soon when your in the Chicagoland area!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates is conveniently located and has all of the amenities needed for a great stay! Great hotel for business and family travel. In the words of my seve year old, "This hotel is AWESOME! This is the best day ever!" You will not be disappointed: the staff is very friendly, the hotel is clean (and Newly Remodeled) and it just has a great feeling all around. Plus, free parking and located just off Interstate 90.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Clint D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

With a short notice trip to Chicago, and a quick one at that I needed a hotel not far from the airport, but not in the the city center. The Hilton Garden Inn gave me exactly what I was looking for. It was about 20 minutes from ORD without traffic and very easy to find. There was plenty of free parking which is huge given most hotels in Chicago charge 40-50 a night.

Instantly when I arrived to Check-In I knew the property would be great. The staff at the counter that greeted me (all three of them at once) were beyond friendly. Offering me bottled water instantly, options of which room I wanted to stay in, and above all giving me friendly advice on where to grab dinner nearby.

Lucky for me I decided to skip going out for dinner and dine in at the hotels restaurant (something I do not do often.) It was a great decision. Despite being situated in the lobby of the hotel, the restaurant was surprisingly good, with a great selection of craft bottles to pick from. My waiter, like the rest of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful.

The rooms at the hotel are average. Nothing to go writing a novel about, but certainly better than your average motel. Mine was clean, quiet, and served the purpose. A good nights sleep before an early check out the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Justin S
Clint D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Justin,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our hotel. We strive to provide the best service in town and by your reviews, were right on track! We have recently opened up for dinner service back in summer of 2012 and looks like were on track providing a great meal with a great selection of beverages.

Come back and see us soon when your in the Chicagoland area!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We recently moved out of state and returned to the Northwest suburbs for a long weekend of business and pleasure. The Hilton Garden Inn in Hoffman Estates was the perfect location for all the places we needed to be for that long weekend. Their location is great being right next to Interstate 90 and Barrington Road.

Our room was very clean and had been recently renovated in the past year. We always use the desk space and internet service, plus it is nice to have an extra chair and ottoman. We liked the Keurig coffee maker and used the mini fridge for soft drinks. We did not have time for the cooked-to-order breakfast at the hotel, but it sure smelled good walking through the lobby each morning. We also like the Neutrogena bath amenities.

Best of all was the bed! We had a King bed and both sides had a firmness adjustment knob. This is one of the best hotel mattresses we have ever had and we slept extemely comfortably.

We will definitely be staying at this HIlton Garden Inn again!

Room Tip: Although I am not sure if it is necessary, you might want to reserve a room that is on the side of t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Clint D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Laurie,

Thank you for completing a great review of your stay at our hotel. We strive ourselves on providing a great product and service and from your comments we hit it out the park. THANKS!

I'll share your comments with our team to celebrate our successes and hope to see you back again soon.

Thanks!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Great looking hotel!!! The entire experience was great. The front desk staff were very welcoming. The rooms are very nice and comfy. We also ate in restaurant in the morning and the food was great!! Everyone greeted you in the morning with a nice warm welcome and good morning. Will def be back!

• Stayed: March 2013
Clint D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Ms. Hamlin,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us over the weekend. We pride ourselves on providing a great stay and making you feel part of our family. Great to hear your kind words regarding our breakfast team, its always great to start the day off with a warm welcome and a smile.

Thanks again and see you again soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times. Used their exercise facility, restaurant and wifi. The facilities are very well maintained and the staff extremely responsive to any requests.

I strongly recommend this property for those needing great lodging in the NW Suburbs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Clint D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear CB Coles

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. thank you for the kind words and passing along your great experiences with your stays while in Hoffman Estates.

Hope to see you back again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hoffman Estates
Quality Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg
Radisson Hotel Schaumburg
Radisson Hotel Schaumburg
#4 of 29 in Schaumburg

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hoffman Estates? Share your experiences!