We were in town to attend a funeral and prior to booking our hotel I had been doing a bit of research on line. This hotel had a very reasonable rate, but the reviews weren't so great so I was skeptical. When we arrived we were very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is situated in a convenient area close to shopping, restaurants, etc. The grounds were very nice and the interior lobby area was warm and inviting. I loved the Asian feel of the decor. We were greeted in a professional, welcoming manner and registered very quickly. Our room had one king size bed and a chair with an ottoman. It also included a microwave and a nice sized closet. The bathroom was nice, but I have the same complaint that I have with most hotels - the lighting above the mirror was awful. The bed was a bit soft for me, but my husband liked it. The pillows were not good. Extremely soft, which led to a kink in my neck the next morning. Breakfast was typical for this type of hotel although I've seen better offerings with the same chain in other locations. Overall, it was a very nice hotel for the money. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Hoffman Estates is the perfect hotel for business and leisure travelers with 50 two-room suites and 89 standard hotel rooms. Enjoy our newly renovated guest rooms and/or spacious two-room suites. All hotel rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access and wireless access in all our public areas. Our dedicated staff takes pride on our relaxed, comfortable and welcoming environment, and is committed to providing all of our guests with superior customer service. A short drive from major industries, the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Hoffman Estates hotel is located, near Career Education Corporation, Sears Holding Corporation, AT&T, ADP, Mori Seiki, Big Kaiser, Willow Creek Church, Bosch Rexroth, Samsung, Siemens and Allstate Corporate Offices. We offer complementary shuttle service within 3 miles Monday thru Friday.Monthly Events: April 7th-12th Heartland International Music Tattoo & International Beer Festival, come stay in one of our fully renovated rooms during the Heartland Tattoo event and received $2.00 off on the admission for the Beer Festival and $5 off any ticket price for the Heartland Tattoo (Shuttle transportation available to and from the festival). Call for more details. The Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates is conveniently located near numerous options for shopping, indulge Your Inner Shopaholic at Scores of Stores, Malls and Outlets. From upscale boutiques to bargain-friendly outlets, the variety of shopping in the area is plentiful! Located near world class shopping, just 7 miles from Woodfield Mall with its 285 stores and restaurants and, 30 miles from the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago. If you are looking for a Deal, travel 15 miles to The Prime Outlets at Huntley, home to 42 brand-name outlet stores including BCBGMAXAZRIA Factory Store, Gap Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, and Calvin Klein – all offering everyday savings up to 65%. Shop, Eat and breath easy, just minutes away. Enjoy a complimentary shuttle ride Monday-Friday and visit the shops that feature a unique line-up of retailers that include everything from a premiere luxury cinema and Italian bocce courts to a French Creperie and chocolate/wine bar. It’s a special place that features a new level of dining, shopping, and entertainment, giving families an exceptional experience. Enjoy a variety of nearby dining options, from local favorites and well know chains to upscale dining we have it all. The Assembly Bar and Grill, Buffalo Wild Wings, Coopers Hawk Winery and Restaurant, Ruth Chris Steakhouse, Pinstripes Bowling and Bocce, Francesca's Campagna, and Nozumi Japanese Cuisine are all a shuttle ride away! Heads down, we have the best bedding! Our Cloud 9 bedding not only comforts, but guarantees guests a good night sleep at the Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates. Enjoy a restful and peaceful room or suite surrounding a serene interior courtyard, a relaxing pond and a quarter mile walking path. If indoor activity is your preference, take advantage of our newly renovated exercise and workout facility conveniently located on the property. In the Hoffman Estates area, our hotel features include: On the House hot breakfast (TM), with items such as sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles and French toast, an indoor pool and whirlpool, and a 24-hour convenience shop and business center. Our newly renovated Suites feature a separate sleeping area and living room, full-size kitchen with Granite countertops and two televisions. Our rooms are equipped with Flat Screen TVs, complimentary local calls and full-size iron/ironing board, hair dryer and coffee maker. Laundry/valet services, Guest Laundromat, Business Center, Meeting facility and audio/visual equipment are available for a nominal fee. We love having you here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Hoffman Estates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hoffman Estates Hotel Hoffman Estates
- Hampton Inn And Suites Hoffman Estates
- Hampton Inn Hoffman Estates
- Hoffman Estates Hampton Inn