“Good Lunchtime Fare”

Baldinelli Pizza at Hinsdale
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Hinsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: From our family to yours, we promise to make a full commitment in serving you a pizza you cannot resist. Sincerely, The Distasio Family
Reviewed September 16, 2015

Pizza by the slice for lunch is excellent. They have a friendly staff as well, and the new location is bright and cheery. This is a regular lunch stop in Hinsdale.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed September 1, 2015

We have only carried out, mostly pizza and Italian beef sandwiches. Always fresh hot and delicious. Easy pick up.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed May 6, 2015

Easy spot to get in and out, Very Clean, Service very friendly, and food very good.
We liked the large menu as it has something for everyone! Pizza was very good, as well as the Beef and Sausage. Will put it up against Taylor Street anytime!

See you soon!
CF

Date of visit: April 2015
3  Thank chris f
Reviewed February 3, 2015

I've been to Baldinelli in the past & was disappointed with their pizza. This time I ordered a hamburger for my wife & an Italian beef combo, extra juicy, for myself, along with a side order of fries. Again, we were disappointed with our meal. My wife said it was the driest & tasteless hamburger she ever ate. She gave me a bite & I agreed. She couldn't finish eating it. As for my combo, it was a big sandwich, but the beef tasted like it was dry sliced deli meat. The Italian sausage was quite large, but again, it was stale & didn't have much taste. At least the fries were good. It's difficult for us to see how other customers give this restaurant high ratings. I don't mean to brag, but my wife & I pride ourselves as having excellent taste in food & drinks. Our friends & relatives also agree in our judgement. All I can say is that the other reviewers need to get out & visit other pizza places more often!

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank Richard P
BaldinelliPizza, Owner at Baldinelli Pizza at Hinsdale, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2015

Richard,
I am truly sorry that we did not meet your standards. Once a customer has a bad taste/experience of a restaurant, it is very hard to regain them. First impression means everything to us. I can assure you that you wont have a bad experience here again. If you do decide to order again, please ask for Vince. He is the manager, and he will be sure to assist you with whatever you may have a taste for.

Thanks,
Tom Distasio

Reviewed January 3, 2015

Our family loved Baldinelli's pizza. Whenever it was pizza night I made the drive from Clarendon Hills to Hinsdale to pick up a large Italian sausage, mushroom and onion. Another favorite was fresh jardiniere, ham, spinich and tomato slices, Great crust - great sauce. When we moved to Florida one of the last Chicago meals was a pizza from Baldinelli's. Haven't found one down here that is even close.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank Ready_For_Sun10

Thanks you for the awesome support. Hope we can keep accommodating you every time your in town.

Thanks again,