“Great!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Best Chinese food ever! Always fresh and delicious!! Service is quick and friendly too. This is one of our personal favorite restaurants anywhere.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have been enjoying Hua Ting ever since it opened as handy for a quick take away or to dine in this peaceful restaurant. I like their vegetable egg rolls the best as well as pot stickers to start. Hot and sour soup is quite good. We usually enjoy the dishes with shrimps as they have a light hand and do not over cook the prawns. Vegetables are always fresh and crisp.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have generally been happy with my food here . They have tasty sauces and quality ingredients that I usually don't mind paying for, however, my last 2 visits were disappointing. I always carry out so I can only comment on that service. The last time I order just fried rice plain-- no veggies at all, just rice browned I soy sauce. They charged me $9 for that!! I did question it and politely asked why it was so expensive and all they would say was " that's the price" I wasn't fond of how they handled that or the overcharging. They really rubbed me the wrong way with this interaction and I don't know if I willl be back.

3  Thank sjrbt
Reviewed December 13, 2011

We've been eating at this restaurant since it opened and always looked forward to an excellent meal. Our latest visit was a big disappointment.
The atmosphere remains very pleasant, the service was good. Appetizers (vegetable egg rolls, veg. pot stickers) and sizzling rice soup were as good as ever.
Unfortunately, there was a big drop-off with the entrees. My Szechuan Shrimp was under cooked, to the point where I could only eat some of the meal. The rice seemed to be par-boiled, each grain separating from the others. No flavor. My wife's Chicken Lettuce Wraps were average.
My mood didn't improve when a family with six young children showed up and broke up the peaceful surroundings (not the restaurant's fault of course but just another case of what else can go wrong?)
I sincerely hope this was an aberration as this was one of my favorite Chinese restaurants .

3  Thank DON300
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This place is amazing. Try the Sizzling Rice soup and the beef with green beans no matter what!! Service is friendly and quick and seriously everything is good. Lunch specials are great