“Average Stay”

Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hillside
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The staff at this hotel is friendly; however, many of the employees appeared not to understand English. The rooms are to small were to small for my self and two children. The bathrooms are extremely small and can barely fit one person of average size.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Warkeyie J

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Enjoyed a bus trip to see all the sights of downtown Chicago. Stayed here 4 nights. Great
service, great buffet breakfast every morning. Clean rooms, friendly staff. We were on the second floor toward the back of the hotel.. was quiet.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank MistyWisconsin
Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you're on the budget, pay a little extra and stay here. The shuttle is free to the Target strip mall and within a certain amount of miles. No riff raff observed. Safe. Good parking. Freeways are good but you must get on no later than 6:15 am if you want to go downtown.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lance W
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable and quiet. I would stay here again. The only issue I had was with the Hispanic kitchen worker that pretended to not understand me when I told her there was hair in the eggs. When I said hair in spanish (pelo) she still ignored me. And I had two huge bites on me when waking up. One on my chest and the other on my arm. I got them on different days and they were the same kind of bite. Stuff happens...I would stay here again and give this place another try.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chiante H
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I just want to say I had a great experience with this hotel. My girlfriend and I were treated very nicely by the staff. We took the shuttle a lot with no issue. Basically, just tell the staff you want to use it and they'll help you. Last but not least, Eddie the driver was awesome. Very funny guy and personable. Awesome experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jerrod O
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Visiting family in Chicago and this hotel was convenient plus friends travelling with us will always stay at BW if available.Overall we were happy with the accomodations, my wife says pillows are too small and the ottoman was stained but then we didn't sit on it anyway. HVAC was also very noisy in my opinion. The bed was comfortable, we enjoyed buffet supper one evening and the buffet breakfast on two occasions.All staff were very friendly and provided good service.We would stay here again and would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hotel is marked as a plus for higher quality, when it does not reach even requirements of standard Best Western. I waited for the shuttle service 80 minutes and phoned receptionist several times: Is shuttle coming for picking me up. And she confirmed YES. Finally, taxi driver told me that this hotel does not have functioning shuttle service. And Receptionist have to lie to all customers who are arriving with late evening flights. Also, the hotel accommodation Is poor and unclean. Internet is not working and even vending machines are empty and ice machines are out of order.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Matti R. S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hillside
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Hillside
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago Airport West
Hampton Inn Chicago/Westchester (Oak Brook)
Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park
6 mi away
Comfort Suites O'Hare
Comfort Suites O'Hare
#3 of 9 in Schiller Park

Been to Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside? Share your experiences!