Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside
$108
HIExpress.com
$89
Hampton.com
Hyatt House Oak Brook(Oak Brook)(Great Value!)
$139
Hilton.com
$160
$143
Travelocity
All reviewsbreakfast buffetforest parkbrookfield zooshuttle serviceroom was cleano'hare airporttrain stationwould stay here againvery nice hotelgreat place to stayblue linecoffee makerbwchicagoloyoladowntownexpressway
Reviewed September 9, 2013

From the moment I arrived at Ohare, the staff was set in motion to make my stay delightful and memorable. They far exceeded my expectations in terms of friendliness, courtesy and service. I would recommend this property as one of the best.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We wanted a place not too far from Chicago. And it was perfect location. The bed was very comfortable, lots of pillows.. TV wasn't great, but we weren't there to watch TV.. Clean room and would stay there again!

Sheila M.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Saugatuck Best Western is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. Rates are comparable to other hotels in the area but if you want to get a room in the summer you need to make reservations because they sell out quick. They have an awesome hot breakfast and when I travel with my kids they love the indoor pool and I love the hot tub. The town is beautiful and they always know what is going on in the area along the lake shore so I never miss the activities.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel three years in a row when in the Chicago area. I originally chose this hotel because of its proximity to the O’Hare airport and the airport shuttle that the hotel offers. This year my daughter and her husband were able to use the shuttle to get to the airport when they had to fly home early for work, sparing us a very early trip driving them to the unfamiliar airport. In the past we have also taken advantage of the shuttle to see some of the sights nearby, such as the Brookfield Zoo. The shuttle also goes to the CTA Blue line. Next year instead of taking a car downtown and paying the ever more exorbitant rates parking when going sightseeing, we might just venture to use the shuttle/CTA Blue line for transportation.

This hotel is a good value and is near enough to Chicago but much more economical than Chicago hotels, especially if the cost of parking at downtown Chicago hotels is taken into account. This year, especially, we found the beds very comfortable and were very satisfied with the comfort and amenities of the room.

The breakfast buffet at the Chicago Hillside is excellent and large, with such offerings as fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, sausages, eggs, French toast, etc., etc. It is also possible to order from the excellent breakfast menu. Our favorite waitress remembers us from year to year and even remembers what we like to eat there. One member of our family really enjoys the chorizo sausage omelet. The buffet is not free, but this year there was a discount card available at the front desk, which made the breakfast very reasonable. We were not made aware of the discount card when we checked in, but our waitress asked us if we had one, so we went to the desk and asked about it.

This is a very busy hotel with a busy front desk. I originally chose this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews and we have been very satisfied with our stays at this hotel. We plan to return.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EdmontonHummingbird
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Positives: Good location (close to restaurants and a SuperTarget), and okay price, compared to ones further east. I liked the attention to décor; this hotel is definitely targeting business travelers.

Negatives: I had to wait for 10-15 minutes to check in at 8:30 p.m. Phone kept ringing, and the lone desk attendant was too busy to care. There's road construction on the highway, so you might not get much sleep. Our AC was also way too loud, so I had to wake up and turn it off at 4 in the morning. Also, my girlfriend claims she was bitten by bedbugs -- yes, bedbugs.

Room Tip: Away from the highway
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple