“Awesome.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Good food, service and atmosphere. We had soup and pizza.... pizza if BOGO on Wednesday. Sweet! Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Just ate there tonite and the food was great. We love this place, they have the best pizza. All of their food is great especially the pasta dishes and homemade minestrone soupl We have been coming here for over 20 years and have never been disappointed. We will be back!!
Linda S

Reviewed January 10, 2014

OMG! I was here in the beginning! 1962 or maybe even earlier. I miss Frank and all the good times we shared. May you rest in peace my old friend.
My kid brother Ricky actually cooked here for Frank. I cannot tell you how many dates I brought to Q's!!
The food is still excellent!!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We have gone back to Q's a few more times and dined in. On weekends it is packed. Take advantage of the $5 coupons and cheap pitchers of beer with a pizza. Will go back to try some pasta!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were told about this place by a neighbor. We happened to be in the area so we phoned in an order for pickup. They answered the phone right away and took my order very quickly. We ordered a large Q’s Special which includes a layer of cheese, sausage, ground beef, mushrooms, green pepper and onion for $17.50. There was no sales pitch for garlic bread, soda or any other extras. My wife picked up the pizza and she said the place was packed. The pizza had a nice thin crust with big pieces of green peppers and onions. The sauce was a little bland, would prefer sweeter or spicier. We would go back and try eating there to take advantage of their $7.00 pitchers of beer (or soda).