“Great food & service - ask for Enrique (aka Henry).”

Bella Via Ristaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Via Ristaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Highland Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Second St. & Elm St.
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stopped by for a pre-movie dinner running late and had a great food and service experience. We shared two dishes and crusty bread with wine choices both excellent and fairly priced.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

Nice room. Average food, prices and service. Had the pollo saltimbocca(very bland). Bread was nothing special. Very hard and crusty(This should be the easiest thing to get right.).

Reviewed December 15, 2010

I was very disappointed with the service and food. We got a semi stale half loaf of bread and had to wait and wait for service. Very average dinner.

Reviewed November 27, 2009

We eat at Bellia Via several times a year. The service is very good, the food is very good (I had the grilled salmon 2 weeks ago and it was excellent) and we think it the best restaurant in Highland Park (we've lived in HP for 18 years.)

Reviewed November 16, 2007

We just moved to Highland Park from Washington DC, and I expected a lot when I saw this was the number one restaurant in town. Maybe it started out hot and has gotten lukewarm, but the food was okay - nothing special - and overpriced for what it was. The service was apathetic. I got the wrong salad, my husband's soup was bland, and our main dishes could just as easily been from a random chain Italian restaurant for 1/2 the cost.

I don't understand the hype, but there are much better restaurants here in town.

1  Thank AnnaDC