“Upscale Sports Bar”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice place with a comprehensive menu. Lunch and dinner specials are offered. I enjoyed a house salad and burger w/fries, both very good. Bar has something for everybody. My visit was before the Saturday rush and the wait staff were resting up a bit. A bit pricey but within reason. I would return.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Liked menu, service and atmosphere. Easy parking too. Dependable local place. Great place to meet friends and enjoy good food.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a Groupon for this place so we decided to check it out. We went early on a Saturday (around 5 p.m.) and were seated right away. The waiter asked if we wanted a drink and I asked if they had a drink menu. He said they had a full bar and brought the drink menu over. He also brought us some hot bread (the sweet butter mix was incredible) and asked if we wanted an appetizer. I felt a little rushed by the waiter. He needed to relax a bit especially since they weren't busy at all! My dining partner ended up ordering one of their specials - Tilapia Veracruzana. It said it was mildly spicy but that was not the case. The jalapenos were quite hot which pretty much detracted from any of the other flavors. It also had tomatoes, onions, olives, and capers.and she ordered the baked sweet potato as her side, I had the Bourbon Pecan Chicken and it was a a full breast (2 pieces) and I really enjoyed it but it could have used a little more sauce. It came with garlic mashed potatoes that didn't have as much flavor as I hoped for. All in all it was OK. It's beautiful on the inside and I will go back but maybe try a burger or one of their salads instead.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Came on a very busy Friday night and really enjoyed the service and the food. Very reasonably priced and abundant portions. Decorated very well and the sound level was very good as every table was full. The locals know this is the real deal. We ate early and left as people were standing in line to dine. Go early if you can.

1  Thank Robert T
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Just had lunch there and we had two lovely salads (one with apples, one with strawberries).
Sat outside and it was very pleasant. Waiter was terrific. Have had the blackened tilapia sandwich and other items, and they are all good. Can take the whole family. Go!

1  Thank smdds