“Best fried fish dinner”
Review of 9th Street Cafe

9th Street Cafe
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Highland
Reviewed January 7, 2014

They have the best fried fish menu on Friday nights. Always delicious! We love going here as a couple or with the grandkids.

1  Thank Craftylady62249

Reviewed October 29, 2013

You can count on a good breakfast here any day of the week. The history of Highland is chronicled on the table tops, so be sure to move around.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great food, great service and each table serves up lots of Highland history.
Best breakfast in southern Illinois
All for a modest price..

1  Thank Merlin E
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Ate breakfast here several times. The food is always good with excellent service. I recommend the spinich/Swiss cheese omelet.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I absolutely loved the food at this restaurant! Very homey atmosphere and the food is just like my Mom would have cooked it. No shortcuts here! I had the "Uncle Buck" breakfast and the ham on my plate was so thick and big. Yummy! I liked breakfast so much, I went back for lunch. I had the Turkey Club with a generous portion of fries. The bread was toasted with butter and the whole plate of food was savory. Wish I would have gone back for dinner. We tried a place a block down and the service was terrible as well as the food. The waitress at the 9th Street Cafe was very nice. I'll go back there when I get to that town again! :)