“Always good”

9th Street Cafe
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Highland
“Always good”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Ate breakfast here several times. The food is always good with excellent service. I recommend the spinich/Swiss cheese omelet.

Germantown Hills IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homestyle Cooking”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I absolutely loved the food at this restaurant! Very homey atmosphere and the food is just like my Mom would have cooked it. No shortcuts here! I had the "Uncle Buck" breakfast and the ham on my plate was so thick and big. Yummy! I liked breakfast so much, I went back for lunch. I had the Turkey Club with a generous portion of fries. The bread was toasted with butter and the whole plate of food was savory. Wish I would have gone back for dinner. We tried a place a block down and the service was terrible as well as the food. The waitress at the 9th Street Cafe was very nice. I'll go back there when I get to that town again! :)

• Visited September 2012
Central Illinois
“Awesome Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Home-style, huge breakfast's, served quickly by a friendly staff. I had the "Uncle Buck", and it was actually to much to eat. It was so good, we returned for lunch, and once again, they out did themselves. I had the breaded pork tenderloin - outstanding!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank HaveCameraWillTravel
“Best breakfast I've ever eaten outside of my grandmas kitchen!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

This place has the most amazing breakfast. I swear that they must be cooking from my grandmas kitchen! You must try the smothered hashbrowns! The staff are all very friendly, food is outrageously tasty. I just can't say enough how great everything g is there. I wish I could give it a 10 but the ratings only go to 5! It is a must stop if you are in the area. All of the meat and veggies are from local farmers... You just can't beat it!

1 Thank Karnkrew2
Highland, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday brunch”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Good food, friendly staff and very good food!! Only problem is it is sometimes too small on Sundays!! They have the best bacon and the portions are very good! Need to try their lunch menu sometime, but it is definitely our favorite place for breakfast/brunch on Sunday mornings.

Visited June 2012