2,675 results
All reviews jacuzzi water villa eagle ray coconut ice cream our waiter fish our honeymoon sunset cruise welcome song room boy beach bar both sides west side live cooking repeat visitors cooking station sea plane villa attendant
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

Everything was perfect. We enjoyed our stay very much. Riff, beach, Restaurants, Service etc. just great. Staff was very friendly and helpfull. Snorkeling was the best we ever enjoyed. Quietness and no stress.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmkomandoo, General Manager at Komandoo Maldives Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear Dream09775961513,

Greetings from Paradise!!

Thank for your lovely review.

It was an honor for my team and me personally to take care of you during your stay with us.

I am looking forward to welcome you back to Komandoo soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2019

Our expectations were fully met. Very nice island. Water bungalow, service and food were perfect. Great underwater world. There is always something to see, even from the beach.

Especially Ibrahim from housekeeping has surprised us every day with his towel animal creations.

Dear Steffel9,

Warmest greetings from Komandoo, your dream island!!

Thank you very much for your kind words and taking time to give us insight of your stay.

My champions team and I am so greatful to hear that you enjoyed our Water Villas, service and very highly reputable food.

Ibrahim and the rest of the team is looking forward to welcome you back in a near future.

Komandoo Island Resort, Maldives

Reviewed March 23, 2019

I have travelled a lot in my life but never visited a place were is so beautiful! Staff is really great, always nice and smiling. Reefs were so full of life with Turtles, Rays and all kind of colorfull fish! I will defenately come back if I ever get a change! We had really the best time!

Dear GlobeTrotting171775,

Greetings from our slice of paradise!!

Like you have experienced, we want to provide the very best to our guests.

I am so glad that you travelling so many places and grading us at the top. As you mentioned, our team is one of its kind and I truly enjoy working with all the champions and appreciate their hard work.

I am so grateful to read that you enjoyed our rich nature and the natural beauty.

My team and I am so much looking forward for another opportunity to look after you.

Komandoo Island Resort, Maldives

Reviewed March 23, 2019

This was our Fifth trip and is was lovely as alway, we love the new changes, and looking forward to seeing new ones next year. The staff were amazing asually.
and we are looking forward to seeing you all again next year

Date of stay: February 2019

Dear bathbun2014,

Greetings from your second home, Komandoo!!

Thank you for your revisit.

It means a lot to me personally that you loved the little tweaks that we have done.
Of course, my team of champions are the best and they always make us proud making sure all our guests have the best time of their lives.

My team and I am so encouraged to read that you are revisiting us next year.

Reviewed March 23, 2019

It was our 16th time in what we call our "2nd home" and in a good sense - nothing changes. The Champions (staff) go that extra mile to make your stay here amazing. We can't thank them enough..Put the Chanpions, the scenery, the underwater world all together and you get Perfection.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank Connector07225733216

Dear Connector07225733216,

Greetings from your second home!!

I am so glad to have met you in person.

My champions loved to welcome you back for the 16th time.

It is great to read your satisfied review and I am sure it motivate
all of us to do even better.

I am certainly looking forward to welcome you back soon on your 17th visit.