New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Harrisburg
Niantic, IL
“clean and comfortable for a weekend stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel is acutally a Quality Inn now. Same chain, just a different name. Booked two nights for a weekend stay, while enjoying Beulah Holiness Camp in nearby Eldorado. It's clean and comfortable. Breakfast is the typical pastries, bagels, cereal, yougurt, fruit, eggs, sausage and make your own waffles. There are only 3 tables in the breakfast room, which is not enough. They need to remove the two couches and add more tables and chairs. Also, no elevator so if carrying luggage upstairs is difficult for you, ask for a 1st floor room. For food, I recommend the BBQ Barn or Morello's Pizza & Grill. Both are tasty!

Room Tip: No elevator, so ask for a first floor room if stairs are difficult for you.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LaceyLibrarian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Siem Reap, Cambodia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had stayed here before. This trip We had trouble with the internet and when we called the desk, we were directed to call and 800 number and handle it our selves. Turned out the company and the hotel had to work on it together and we were without internet for a long time. The problem was never fixed as we would get on the internet and then it would cut out. We had problems with the shower and the heater. No fridge or microwave in the room. Breakfast was okay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Urbana, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Had a good stay at the last minute here. The interior has been updated recently, and they plan to continue the upgrades. Would prefer all non-smoking rooms in a facility, but our non-smoking room was fresh and inviting. Continental breakfast was just as expected, but also with cold items like yogurt offered. Staff were friendly. Check in and check out was smooth.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hutsonville, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

Hotel was very clean and room was ok. Staff was friendly and helpful. Water pressure in the shower was very bad and when I complained, I was assured it would be fixed or else they would put us in a new room. Next morning, I had plenty of water but then my husband didn't....odd. Room had a fridge and microwave which was nice for a cheaper hotel. Breakfast was nothing special. All in all, we were expecting less than what we got so we were happy.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Naresh P, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at
618-252-2442.

Comfort INN
SAT Kaival inc.
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

When I arrived the building was being spray painted. I nervously parked in front uinder the ;porch and went in and told the desk clerk I had a reservation for two nights. He checked me in and charged my credit card and then told me to park away from the building on the other side of the parking lot. I said "ok" but I would need a luggage cart. He said he didn't have one. I told him I had a bad back and could not carry my bags. He said a lot of hotels don't have luggage carts and I should be happy he put me on the ground floor. Since I had never been treated like this at a hotel before I asked for a refund and left. I cannot believe the Choice Hotels allows this place to be part of their family of hotels.

Room Tip: Any hotel, motel, inn, B&B or campsite away from here.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank ronjmb
Naresh P, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 618-252-2442
Comfort Inn
SAT kaival
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2011

Room is big, but the bathroom is small. Breakfast is mediocre. The drawers were dirty, so I didn't use them. It's fine for its class of hotel.

• Stayed July 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

618-252-2442.

Comfort INN
SAT Kaival inc.
Downey, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2010

This hotel was such a surprise to me. We stayed in this hotel 6 years ago and it was very well mantained. So I did not even think about looking for anything else. I was there with my parents, sister, her children and myself to visit relatives. To my surprise it was VERY VERY DIRTY and breakfast was poorly supplied. I would keep driving and stay in Marion. They have a larger selection. Our family lives in Eldorado and didn't see any reason to travel. But now, we will. This is at the top of my list to NEVER stay there again. There is a Motel 8 in the same parking lot and I was told that it is run by the same family. KEEP DRIVING.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Inn
SAT kaival inc.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisburg
Comfort Inn Marion
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marion
Drury Inn Marion
Drury Inn Marion
#2 of 15 in Marion

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!