“Good food, good value”

Tequilas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 34 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been eating at the harrisburg and marion locations of Tequilas since they're been open. I love eating here!! I have never gotten a bad meal.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Tequilas is a Local Favorite of ours. When we are tired of the same Ol Same Ol, we like to hit Tequilas to spice up our taste buds, with so many selections on the menu that it wil make you head spin, My homey always leans toward the Chimichanga's, I tend to try different items, but I always like the Flatus. I usually get a grilled chicken type of Entree, and I am always please. Dont get me started on their Margaritas, they are the size of a small car tire LOL

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Really tasteless food. We've been twice. We won't return.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Easy...service could be better, food was not as it should be, without much spice and it was not warm. The cleanliness is what bothers me most about this place. We simply have not been back and have no plans to do so.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

This is the worst Mexican food I've ever eaten. I went there once by myself and got a burrito and a taco. Couldn't eat either of them. Everyone at my daughter's work was raving about how great it was so she wanted to try it out. I decided to give it another chance and went with her. Bad idea! I tried the chimichanga that time. She had enchiladas. Neither one of us could eat our meals. We'll never go back.